I am on here reading all of these posts and have come to the conclusion that i have ambivelent...

attachment disorder. i also am just like everyone on this post. a little piece of every post on here is me totally. i hate being this way. i am with an amazing woman and today basically ruined our relationship because of the way i am. i'm 35 years old and i want to be with her the rest of my life, BUT keep pushing her away. she tells me how much she loves me all the time and most of the time a say " i don't believe you" or " no you don't ". it is or has driven her away. i just want to feel her love as much as i feel that i love her. i also keep thinking that she is going to leave me even thoug

Elleasku profile image80

Elleasku says

msorensson profile image64

msorensson says

Coolbreezing profile image67

James Dubreze (Coolbreezing) says