Hello my name is Alessandra Espino, I'm a senior at Haverford High School. All the seniors...

have to do a senior project and it has to be on conflicts Americans face in life today. I'm doing my senior project on abusive teenage relationships. Because my friends have gone through it and I know it is a very serious problem, I would appreciate it very much if you would allow me to ask you a few questions to help me find out more information on Teen Dating Violence. Thank You in advance for taking your time to read my email. 1) Will girls that have been in an abusive relationship ever be safe once they get out of the abusive environment? .2) How many abusive teen

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image92

Wesman Todd Shaw says

How to Stop Teen Dating Violence88

How to Stop Teen Dating Violence