Kim, I was divorced in Tennessee and given custody of our daughter in 2003. She relocated...

with me to Idaho where we have lived since that time. The father moved to Florida a few years ago and our daughter visits with him every summer. She is now 12 and expressed an interest in living with her father. The judge in Tennessee who retains jurisdiction over the child custody issues (?) seems to have forgotten the reason he granted me custody in the first place was because the father proved himself to be a real jerk. I flew back to Tennessee this week and the judge granted custody to the father. I want to appeal the judges decision and have this matter removed from his court as none of t

MickS profile image76

MickS says

libby1970 profile image87

libby1970 says