pemekwulu profile image 62

It was an early Tuesday morning of February 6, 2007. I was about to have a discussion on the...

relationship between Fibonacci numbers and triangular numbers with an unknown individual (call him Mr. X). Mr. X is a heavily built man of about 300 lbs and quite at home with Fibonacci numbers and triangular numbers. As I was about to start the lecture, a noise behind me attracted my attention. It was the voice of Mr. X's wife. The discussion never took place and the locale of dream was not known. It was all a dream. Please I need someone to interpret this dream for me. Actually, there is a relationship between Fibonacci numbers and triangular numbers. Yes, there is! Thank

BKDoucet profile image60

BKDoucet says

AngusNz profile image60

AngusNz says