Beautiful Older Women
Beautiful Mature Women are Sexier Than Ever
Is forty the new twenty, is sixty the new forty, are older women from the baby boomers generation aging more gracefully?
Beautiful women in competition with their treadmills, running towards life and not away from it. No way will sisters be put on the shelf too young. You can even find exotic stories and nudist pictures of these ladies online fit as can be. I am not saying I have looked those pics up.. lol, only that I know they exist. I paint and sculpt nude art so I am not passing judgement on that one bit. I applaud my female friends in any venture they choose. That might just be me though. :D
Can women still be considered sexy after forty?
If you are forty you probably cannot believe I asked the question. Right?
So does that apply to fifty and then what about sixty and even seventy? Do you draw the line at some point and if you do at what age? Could it in fact be any age past yours?
The IMAGE is a little watercolor painting by me, Kathy Ostman-Magnusen
I LOVE this Woman!!
My 90-Year-Old Grandma Dances to Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance with Somebody.
She can dance with me any day!
A younger YOU?
Feeling younger is a state of mind.. do you believe that? It is a follow through of a decision to feel and love life.
Suzanne Somers, A Very Fit Older Woman
I am a huge fan of Suzanne Somers. She reinvented herself from her days of playing a dumb blond into someone who is mega knowledgeable about mature women aging and the road to wellness and a healthy life. Being sexy is not a bad thing.
I own this book.. great.
How to feel sexy.
So how the heck do we feel sexy (again)!!
First.. it is a state of mind, yes a simple mind set.
I do have some ideas that I be you can add to:
1) Learn to flirt again! That is not a bad thing.. it is fun! Bat your lashes a little. I am not ready to be put on the shelf! No way! I embrace the idea of feeling sexy as I talk in a somewhat flirtatious manner. Remember flirting? Not to worry, I am not suggesting you start coming on to your friends husbands, don't misunderstand. I am suggesting that flirting with the idea of feeling sexual and being 'playful' and 'girly' can be fun and not all that outside of the box. Create that 'attitude' and it will become you.
2) Think about changing your hair. That is a fantastic way to reinvent yourself and get past the dullness. Maybe a little longer so the breezes can touch the ends of your locks, reminding you that the wind is as free as you can be.
3) What is with your wardrobe? Get the heck out of Sears!
4) Exercise, diet and do it for YOU!
5) Get your toes done, even if only every six months.
6) Check out magazine and reconsider your make up. Are you still wearing it the same way you did when in high school? Sounds funny but you know that many are.
7) Be graceful. Watch your walk... connect with that 'graceful' side and rethink your stride.
8) Rethink your stride in life... YOU are important and your sexuality is a genuine part of who you are as a woman. Be the rainbow you long to know.
9) Take luxurious baths.. candles and all.
Feeling sexy as a beautiful older woman.. and you are gorgeous, is right there within your grasp...It's an attitude.
Please add YOUR ideas in my comments.
The image is a watercolor by me, Kathy Ostman-Magnusen
Still gorgeous? I would say YES
Was she fantastic in this or what! LOVE LOVE this movie!
Well you have to be ready for some TEARS if you watch this. Amazing.
Watercolor by Kathy Ostman-Magnusen
Jane Fonda ~ Yet Another Older Beautiful Woman
Still sexy? I would say so!
81 Year Old Marathon Woman
Yup... watch and feel a new day. YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!
A Couple of My Websites
- Kathy's Art Fantasy Art Woman | Beautiful Women Goddess Art
Fantasy art of exotic women by Kathy Ostman-Magnusen. Beautiful women goddess art and fantasy art woman original paintings, giclees, posters and greeting cards.
- Kathy Ostman-Magnusen Art
Beautiful Women Goddess Art sculpture, oil paintings by Kathy Ostman-Magnusen
Who is that sexy lady?
Are you ready for prime time? Cause prime time starts right now, no matter what age you are.
Is being sexy an attitude or is it specific to an age?
85 Years Old And Still Kicking
"Starcatcher" 5x7 watercolor by Kathy Ostman-Magusen
Watercolor Sketch by Kathy Ostman-Magnusen
The Most Important Thing?
Be TRUE to who you are. .. OH.. don't forget to tell me you were here too OK?
Let me know you were here. Share your feelings about being sexy or not.