- Education and Science»
- Colleges & University
Tailgating - Mississippi State Style
Nothin' better than a little Mississippi State Sin on gameday...
You got it. Mississippi State Sin. It has everything to do with making sure your tailgate is complete... Everyone knows that college football is a religion in the South. SEC Teams (no offense to you other conferences) are worshiped by many a person - young, old, and in-between.
This weekend is the kick-off of the 2009 Mississippi State Bulldog Football team; and it's the first game we'll play under the leadership of Coach Dan Mullen... He was the offensive coordinator at Florida - we're lucky as hell to have him in Starkville!
No game watching party or tailgate is complete with some Mississippi State Sin!!
It's absolutely the most incredible piece of Heaven. And here's how you can make your own piece of Heavenly sin...
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 1.5 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 1/3 cup chopped green chilies
- Dash (or two or three) Worcestershire sauce
- Slice off top of bread & hollow out inside. Mix all ingredients together. Pour into hollowed bread & put top back on bread. Wrap in foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Serve as a dip with hollowed out pieces of bread, crackers or chips.
note: I like to include a little Tabasco, use sharp cheddar cheese and add more onion and ham.
Whether you're watching the football game in person or at home, make Mississippi State Sin part of your gathering. You're gonna LOVE it!