cell phone etiquette
Many people can benefit from learning cell phone etiquette
The purpose of this article is to teach people the basics of cell phone etiquette.
Read this closely
- Don't use your phone in inappropriate places (like hospital,library etc)
- If you are checking out at a supermarket.. please don't be on the phone.
- Don't argue on the phone in public.
- Don't scream if you don't have service..they still won't be able to hear you.
- Don't answer your cell during a job interview.
- if you are on a date don't be on the phone... that is rude.
- I think if you are in Church your cell should be off.
- Don't text & drive... get a blue tooth.
- In the public restroom you should not be on your cell phone.
- Also playing music loudly off your phone can be very annoying.
- If you are a cashier or a clerk wait until you go on break to make a call.
- If you are having a conversation with a person don't answer your phone and make me wait for 15 minutes listening to you talk.
- If you are at a funeral or a visitation service... turn off the phone please.
I guess I have a lot of pet peeves about cell phones, let me know what you think in the comment form below.