- Education and Science»
- Home Schooling & Life Experience Education
cell phone etiquette
Many people can benefit from learning cell phone etiquette
The purpose of this article is to teach people the basics of cell phone etiquette.
Read this closely
- Don't use your phone in inappropriate places (like hospital,library etc)
- If you are checking out at a supermarket.. please don't be on the phone.
- Don't argue on the phone in public.
- Don't scream if you don't have service..they still won't be able to hear you.
- Don't answer your cell during a job interview.
- if you are on a date don't be on the phone... that is rude.
- I think if you are in Church your cell should be off.
- Don't text & drive... get a blue tooth.
- In the public restroom you should not be on your cell phone.
- Also playing music loudly off your phone can be very annoying.
- If you are a cashier or a clerk wait until you go on break to make a call.
- If you are having a conversation with a person don't answer your phone and make me wait for 15 minutes listening to you talk.
- If you are at a funeral or a visitation service... turn off the phone please.
I guess I have a lot of pet peeves about cell phones, let me know what you think in the comment form below.