Cool Math Games Site Review
Doing maths means discovering relationships among various parameters of our daily life and finding out the expected results that may or may not always satisfy our mind. Whatever is the reason we always need to do our maths and doing your maths with fun is all you need to with math games. There are a number of places in Internet that you can find useful math games that help you to develop your analytical and logical reasoning skills. In this hub I will give you some basic ideas on what type of math games are cool to play with and at the end of this hub you will find the name of the site where you can play all of my recommended math games.
Why cool math games?
As you know that, some of us find maths a bit hard to get a solid grasp on it. Actually, it is not a hard nut to crack, you can find math interesting only when you find it interesting. And when you understand the purpose of doing maths with some easy-to-understand demonstration, then you find how you can use it to your daily life. In general, by playing math games you can learn the following basic but very important aspects of life, such as how to use your logic to solve problems to how to make a strategy to achieve your goals.
- Develop your logical thinking power
- increase problem solving skills
- strategic planning
- Increase memory
- Improving IQ
Cool Math Games Strategy
The recommended strategy math games that you can try are abduction games and castle defense. A brief introduction of these two games has been given below:
- Abduction: this math games will introduce you how our strategy of movement changes from one planet to another. Since, in some planets are much smaller than our Earth, so their gravity will let us feel much lighter than that we feel in Earth. As a result, we should not use the same force to drive any object in any direction, on planets with such type of gravitational attraction.
- Castle Defense:
You have to defend your castle against enemies, and you will have options of buying and positioning a range of weapons along the entrance path of your castle, where the intruders are going to attack. The key of the game is you have to buy the right kind of weapons and positioned it at some strategic position and directions.
The following are the recommended logic games
Bridge crossing-in this game you have to help people to cross a bridge at dark night. You have to use your logic to plan the bridge crossing strategy, because the bridge can hold only two persons at a time and not all the people walk with the same speed. Moreover, you have to carry a lantern and this lantern can lit up your path only for 30 seconds. This game is really challenging and very helpful to learn quick decision making process. At first you may find that this game does not have any solution, but I promise it has. A hint for solving this logic game is all about the time a person takes to cross the bridge.
Bloxorz-this game test all about testing your patience and fast calculation. To win this game you have to play total 33 stages and in each stage you have to move a block and get it fall into a square shaped hole. To take your block up to a hole, you may need to cross some bridges that is hidden and you have to find out a switch to activate each bridge. This game is certainly going to test your perseverance, so be careful and keep your cool when you start playing this game.
It’s another cool math game that tests your level of IQ. To get a glimpse of your current IQ you have to find a way to align some balls.
These cool maths games are not going to challenge your logic but they are efficient enough to find out to what extent you can remember things by giving them just a glance. Some of the memory test games that I found interesting are-AnPuzzle1 and 2, concentration and Memory3.
AnPuzzle-If you love solving puzzles then you will love to play with this online game. At the beginning of this game, you will be shown a picture, and then you have to put together all the pieces of that picture, just like slide puzzles.
Memory 3- You have to select the balls in pair in such a way that each pair of balls has the same color. During the starting phase of this game the pods will open up for a brief period of time to show you what is inside. And then you have to match the color of each pairs. It’s a good game to test how strong your short-term memory is. The higher the level you can reach the higher your short-term memory capacity is.
This game has 15 levels. And at the staring of level one you will be shown a pattern that you have to remember. When the pattern appears in front of you, just click on it and then two patterns will appear, one of them will be the first one and the other is a new one. You have to click on the pattern that is new. At each level the number of pattern will increase. This game is a good way to indicate the speed of the pattern recognition and retention capacity of your brain. You must try out this one.
Popular Cool Math Games
Though it is a matter of personal choice that which cool math games you would love to play, but the majority of the kids playing some selective games.In this hub, I would not want to explorer the reason why kids show inclination to play only a few selected math games.But, I am sure of that there is a higher probability that you would love them since most of the online users or kids are something interesting in these games, that you may also love to play with. The top three cool math games are as follows:
2.Rotate and Roll players pack
A brief description of the above games:
- B-Cubed- This math game top the list in terms of popularity.What is the main reason of its popularity is its simple rules, which is you just have to move a cube with the help of your computer keyboard arrows to its destination. You aim is to to move your cube over the every single square-a floor a made with squares-and put the cube at the final square marked with red color. Though it sounds pretty simple to play, but it needs lots of control on your fingers to move the cube faster enough to go to the next level of this game, because you have to complete all the levels within a short time-limit.
- Rotate and Roll:As the name of the game suggests, you have to rotate a structure with care in order to roll the balls to its destination. This game is not that hard for kids, yet it tests your ability to perceive how much to rotate the players pack.
- Civiballs:In this game you will see a number of vases with the equal number of balls. Each balls has unique color and your job is to drop the balls into the vases that match with the color of the ball. you have to cut the chains to get the balls dropped and might have to use arrows get balls at the correct vase. Before playing this game, take a look at the position of each colored vases, arrows and balls. This game is quite challenging and as you move to the higher level you feel that your perseverance are being tested. Never give up and give this game a try.
I have tested out all the games that have been discussed in this hub and they all are highly recommend games for kids and adults. As I keep on testing the other available cool maths games, I will keep writing my review about those games in this hub.Finally, to play the cool math games online you need to visit - http://www.coolmath-games.com
Other websites that you can use for playing some cool math games are: