- Education and Science»
- Elementary, Middle School & High School
Frozen School Stationary Sets for Girls
Frozen Has Taken Our Kids by Storm
Everywhere you turn now you see Frozen memorabilia. Frozen posters, wrapping paper, plush toys, dolls, duvet sets... You name it, and you will be able to find it online or in a nearby shop.
So why has Frozen become so popular?
Well, first off it is one of the latest films by Disney, which is probably the best platform to springboard from if you are a children's film wanting to be successful. Secondly, it is a truly heart-wrenching, touching tale of two sisters who have grown apart rather than together, but still love one another unconditionally.
Anyone who has a sister will adore this fun, touching family film. It is packed with laughs and entertainment along the way, and the tear-evoking tale of these two remarkable sisters - Anna and Elsa - is punctuated with giggles. This is a film that truly deserves it's time in the spotlight.
This super handy Frozen kit includes scissors, pens, notepad, ruler, eraser
Kids (And Adults) Love Disney's Frozen
You know how, on occasion, you get a film and expect it to just be "alright", and then it knocks your socks off and leaves you feeling amazed? That is what Disney's Frozen did for me.
Having a little sister who I completely adore, the film really spoke to me and by the end of "Do You Want to Build A Snowman" (a song sung by the sister called Anna), I had tears streaming down my cheeks!
I laughed, cried and everything in-between during this movievand I would recommend it 100% to everyone - regardless of age, gender or children's age. The film has many themes running through it and touches on subjects such as sibling bonds, trust, love and friendship. If you haven't seen this film because you are from an adult only household, I would urge you to still give it a chance. The animation is fantastic, the plot excellent and the music absolutely fantastic.
Some Fun Facts About The Film
1. Did you know that both actresses who voiced Anna and Elsa auditioned for the lead role of Rapunzel in Disney's film "Tangled"? Both were unsuccessful, which in the end proved lucky for them because they were able to become the two biggest parts in Frozen, which was far more successful! (Though both animated movies were well received).
2. Everyone knows and loves the 1991 classic, "Beauty and the Beast" - but did you know that until Frozen came out, that was the only animated film which had had it's screenplay written by a woman!
3. Jennifer Lee, who was the Director of Frozen had no previous experience of animated film, but was responsible for more than a chunk of the story and character development. What an amazing first film!
4. Kristen Bell, who stars as the voice of Anna, had wanted to be the voice of an animated character in a film since 1982 when she saw (and fell in love with), The Little Mermaid!
5. Jennifer Lee's favourite and most magical moment in the film was when a live reindeer was brought to the studio so that the animators could study his movements and characteristics! Sounds like quite the highlight - I wish they did this at my work!
Did You Fall in Love With Frozen?
Did You Fall in Love With Frozen?
The Best Frozen Backpack
When I'm looking for gifts for my God-Daughter, I like to try to find gifts that she can take back to school with her. This year it had to be a Frozen backpack and, after looking through what seemed like hundreds of bags, satchels and backpacks, we found the perfect one. It came with all the supplies she would want for her lessons, with a few extras which will probably end up getting borrowed by her classmates.
Once we had got the backpack, we stuffed it full of the extra pencils, erasers, notepads etc as a bonus gift and waited to give it to her. Her mom had given us the idea of getting the backpack, and bought a Frozen lunchbox to go with it as an extra gift. (You can see what a big hit Frozen was in this instance!)
As you can imagine, she was absolutely delighted with these gifts and spent the rest of the party wearing her backpack, which was very sweet. It felt great knowing how much she loved it; although she got quite cross when her mom took the pencils, notepad, pencil case and other stationary away, telling her they were school supplies... I suppose at least now she will be looking forward to school starting....