- Education and Science
General Knowledge quiz with answers part 2
Fun general knowledge quizzes for all ages with answers part 2
This lens offers you a chance to run your own quizzes with friends, family or even classes if you are a teacher.
This quiz includes a wide range of Questions from countries to history, from pop stars to art.
There is a question for everybody's interests.
I have written a quiz which has been tried and tested with adults and children.
the questions are varied and get people brains working.
When playing this fun with quiz with adults and children i have witnessed the same outcome which is healthy competition.
Quiz with answers
Questions (answers at the bottom)
1.Which Apollo mission landed the first humans on the Moon?
2.What is the International Air Transport Association airport code for Heathrow Airport? (England)
3.The reactor at the site of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster is now in which country?
4.Which volcano is best known for its eruption in AD 79 that led to the destruction of the Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum?
5.Which event from the 2012 Summer Olympics will be held at Lord's Cricket Ground?
6. The British Naval Ensign features a Union Jack in which corner?
7. Who plays Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider series of films?
8. In the song The Twelve Days of Christmas, how many calling birds are there?
9. In football, what is the diameter of the centre circle?
10. According to legend, who was the religious member of Robin Hood's band of outlaws?
11. Who was known as 'The Lady with the Lamp'?
12. The entertainer Uri Geller was born in which country?
13. In Greek mythology, who was the goddess of love?
14.What type of creature is a gecko?
15.The ill-fated Titanic had how many funnels?
16. Which country produces Camembert cheese?
17.Who is Chris Browns god father
18.What is the capital on Greece?
19.What is the capital on Poland?
20. What is the Capital on Brazil?
21.Where was Pablo Picasso from?
22.How many independent countries are there in Africa?
23.How many countries are there in south America?
24.Name 3 states in america beginning with the letter P
3.Ukraine - The accident occurred on 26 April 1986 when the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant was part of the Soviet Union
9. 20 YARDS
This ensures that the opposing players are at least 10 yards from the ball at kick-off
10. Friar Tuck
24.PHILIDELPHIA, PENNSILVANIA ,PHOENIX
They can be fun for friends and family
They can be played at any time i.e. Christmas, family and friend gatherings
Anyone can play because everyone knows something that someone else wont know.
Your learning and stimulating the mind in a fun way
Its great for friendly competition
Quizzes and trivia
Knowledge is key
Fun fun fun
When we play our quiz night we usually get into pairs and have a team name.
What other group games would you play with family or friends?