How to Make A Wish Come True
Do Wishes Come True?
♫Can we pretend that airplanes-In the night sky-Are like shooting stars-I could really use a wish right now ♫...B.o.B
Lots of people can relate to these lyrics. I know I can. Not only are they catchy but there are often times you find yourself wishing for things you run into and experience in everyday life. like airplanes that were like shooting stars.
While I cannot make anyone wishes come true, I have collected some secrets that can help us along the way. Like, did you know that as you're passing butter to someone, if you accidentally get some butter on that person's finger, you get a wish. Or if you are going to use a yo-yo you've never used before, make a wish before you start playing with it. Check out this collection of cool, random, funny, weird and fun ways to make your wishes come true, now and every day to come.
The Secret That Made My Wishes Come True
This Book Has Honestly Changed My Life
I cannot recommend this series enough. It truly is life changing and will change your way of thinking. Anything you want is possible if you think it, manifest it. Check out this Series by Rhonda Byrne and see the life changing secret for yourself. You will be glad you did.
What Is The Color Of A Wish?
Is It Possible That Color Could Help Your Wishes Come True?
Colors surround us in the world everyday, and everywhere, so why not use this color abundance to help our wishing powers and abilities out. Check out this collection of color influenced wishes.
• If there are pink or red streaks in a blue sky, close your eyes and make a wish.
• If a red bird flies in front of you, make a wish.
• When you see a red bird, quickly spit three times. If the bird has not disappeared from sight by the third spit, you can make a wish.
• If you see a blue truck, pinch someone (gently) as you make a wish.
• Stamp your foot and make a wish when you see a red truck.
• A circle of grass that is greener than the rest is a 'fairy ring.' Stand in the center, turn three times, and make a wish. If the fairy ring stays, it can be wished on once every three days. Though myth supposes that the fairy ring is caused by fairies having danced on the spot, it is actually caused by the growth of certain fungi below the surface that produce increased nitrogen.
•If you find a piece of string outdoors, wrap it around your finger and make a wish. Wear the string for at least three hours. If the string is red, green, or blue, there is a better chance of your wish coming true.
•Catch a lightning bug. As you cup it in your hands, whisper your wish to it. Set it free. If it flies out of sight instead of landing nearby, it has gone to make your wish come true.
•Put a lightning bug on the back of your ring finger, as though it were the jewel of a ring. Wish for some kind of jewel. If the bug glows, you will get the jewel some day. If it flies away without glowing first, you won't get such a jewel.
Customize Your Own Wishing Well Check This Out!
Teach Your Children From And Early Age That Dreams Do Come True
This is truly one of the most inspirational childrens books you could ever have. Teaching children from a very young age that if you dream it, you will manifest it. While this book may be written for young children, I am positive that a person of any age can gain some insight they wish they would have had when they were younger.
What do you Wish for?
Does Wishing At A Certain Time Make The Wish Come True?
I often find myself being a little superstitious and wishing on things like catching the clock at 11:11 or finding a random eyelash and blowing it off my pinky finger. Sometimes I consistently wish for the same thing over and over, and other times I switch it up and wish for something that is pertinent in my life at the time.
If you accidentally catch sight of a watch or clock whose two hands have come together, quickly make a wish. (Clock-watching renders the magic void.)
If a digital clock or watch shows all the same numerals (2:22, 5:55, etc), quickly make a wish before the numerals change. Some say that if you look back at the watch or clock before the numerals have changed, your wish won't come true.
When a clock chimes an hour that is any factor of three (three, six, nine), make a wish and finish it before the clock finishes chiming.
When your alarm clock goes off, make a wish before you or someone else turns it off. You may wish it hadn't gone off, but it's too late for that wish to come true!
When a grandfather clock chimes midnight, make a wish.
What Is The Luckiest Wishing Time?
I Wish I Had An IPhone
Wishing On The Moon Or Stars To Make Your Wish Come True
When a crescent Moon sits on the edge of the horizon, make a wish on it. You should then watch it disappear beyond the horizon. If you leave before the Moon disappears, your wish will not come true.
The silvery glow of a new Moon makes people think of silver, so wishes for good fortune should be spoken aloud as you shake silver coins in your hand. Then bow to the new Moon three times -- or nine times for triple good luck.
On the evening of your birthday, look at the Moon and make a wish. A crescent that has tips pointing up means the Moon may withhold your wish. Tips pointing down mean the Moon is spilling open to send you your wish.
When you see a new Moon, hold up a coin and wish for money for the coming month. As the Moon increases, so will your money.
If you see a new Moon over your left shoulder and you have a silver coin in your pocket, turn it over as you make a wish.
When you see a new Moon, make a wish and say:
'I see the Moon and the Moon sees me,
God bless the Moon, and God bless me.'
You must see the Moon out in the open, not through a pane of glass. Your wish should come true within a year.
If you want to be married, look at a new Moon through a piece of silk cloth and say:
'New Moon, new Moon, I hail thee,
New moon, new Moon, please hear me.
New Moon, new Moon, if I'm to marry
Show me how many new Moons there will be.'
The number of Moons you see through the silk is the number of months it will be before you marry.
How Do You Make A Wish Come True Fast? -
Did you know that in Italy if you keep a wishbone dried in the sun it will keep for a long time. You can touch it any time you want to make a wish.
If you accidentally bump your knee, hold a hand on each knee as you make a wish.
If you accidentally bump your knee, make a wish as you say, 'Bee's knee; Knee be.'
If you accidentally speak in rhyme, make a wish and then say: 'Make a rhyme, make a rhyme, Make a wish before bedtime.'
If you accidentally break a zipper, make a wish.
If your zipper accidentally gets stuck, make a wish. (You may want to wish that it will unstick.)
What are you wishing on?
How Do You Wish?
Can Wishes FulFill Your Desires?
Birthday and Wedding Wishes
Has your birthday or wedding wish ever came true?
Birthday And Wedding Wishes That ComeTrue
If you blow out all the candles on your birthday cake with one breath of air, you may make a wish. Don't tell anyone what it is or it won't come true.(This is one of the most widely practiced wishing customs.)
The birthday person should make the first cut in the birthday cake, making a silent wish while cutting.
When it's time to cut the wedding cake, the newlyweds should both put their hands on the knife as they make the first cut; each should make a silent wish while cutting.
If you put a piece of wedding cake under your pillow, you may wish on it last thing at night and repeat the wish first thing in the morning, provided you have not spoken to anyone during that time.
Some say you will have good luck if you sleep with wedding cake under your pillow, and others say you will dream of a future love.
Do Four Leaf Clovers Make Wishes Come True?
• It is said that clovers are good luck or that wishes can be made on them. Lets explore the wishing rights surrounding the clover.
• If you find a four-leaf clover, make a wish on it. As you wish on it, hold it over your head or put it in your shoe.
• Another tradition is that after you have wished on a four-leaf clover, toss it away, or if you see one, do not pick it, but make a wish and the chances of it coming true will grow as the clover grows.
• Yet another: say the following chant while touching each clover leaf in turn:
'One leaf for fame,
One leaf for wealth,
One for a faithful lover,
One for glorious health;
All in this four-leafed clover.'
When you have finished saying the chant, twirl the clover between two fingers of your right hand and make a wish for one of the four things the clover holds for you.
• If you find a four-leaf clover in spring, eat it as you make a wish.
• When you find a four-leaf clover, pick it without breaking off any leaves, make a wish on it, and carry it with you the next 24 hours. If any leaves break off during these 24 hours, your wish will not come true.
• Should you spot a man wearing a kilt in some country other than Scotland, make a wish. If you can manage to touch the kilt, your chances of the wish coming true are enhanced.
Do You Believe In Wishing?
Are You A Superstitious Wisher?
Are Wishing Trees Real?
The tradition of the 'wishing-tree' exists in many real-life locales as well as in fiction. Usually a tree becomes known as magical because something significant happens near it, from historical events to deaths. There is also a tradition of sweethearts pledging their love beneath certain trees, thus making them their personal wishing-trees. If you come upon a local wishing-tree, put both your hands on it and look up in the branches as you make your wish.
(British Isles, Europe, Canada, United States)
If you find a wishing-tree, walk around it backwards three times while silently repeating the same wish three times.
You can turn a mature, full-grown elm into a wishing-tree: walk around it backwards three times before making your wish.
If you and a partner can reach around the trunk of a full-grown pine tree and touch hands, you can each make a wish while looking up into the branches. The thicker the trunk, the more powerful the chance of the wish coming true.
As you plant a new tree, make a wish that is not selfish or personal. The more significant the wish, the better the chance that the wish will come true. (If the tree dies, so does any chance of the wish coming true.) A lone tree of one variety surrounded by a stand of some other variety is said to be charmed; touch it lightly with your fingers and close your eyes as you silently make your wish, then silently chant: 'Tree of wishes, bring your power to bear on my wish.'
What's on Your Wish List? Did Any Of Your Wishes Come True? - What Do Other People Wish For?
Can a Wish Come True Overnight?
Has Your Wish Ever Came True Overnight?
Is Wishing For The Birds
• I once heard from a little birdie that they can fly wishes to the universe and beyond to be granted- if they see fit. I will let you decide if our feathered friends can really help our wishes get granted.
• If you hear a bird singing in the rain, make a wish.
• If two birds fly toward you in unison, quickly make a wish. If you finish your wish before they change direction or pass you, it will come true.
• If three birds perch together on one wire, make a wish. If you finish your wish before any of them fly away, it will come true.
• If you see a flock of birds, cross your legs and make a wish.(England)
• If a flock of birds you didn't know was there suddenly rises from a field and flies over your head, quickly make a wish so the birds can take it with them.
• If you find an empty bird's nest, you get a wish. If it has part of an eggshell in it, you get two wishes.
• If you see an eagle (try a zoo), make a wish. If the eagle flies, there is a better chance of your wish being granted.
• If you see an eagle in the open air, this is very lucky (but be sure it is not a hawk); make a wish, then chant:
'Eagle free, fly to make my wish come be.'
•If you see an ostrich, make a wish while looking at it and then turn away.
•An ostrich feather is considered lucky. If you can touch one, make a wish for good luck about something in particular.
•The great blue heron is good for wishing about creativity in the arts (writing, painting, composing, etc.). If you see one, make a silent wish about such creative endeavors. If the bird flies close enough that you can see the blue underside of the wings, you can make the wish stronger by saying,
'True blue, Make my wish come true.'
Can Birds Make Wishes Come True?
Have You Ever Wished On A Bird?
Do You Believe Wishes Can Come True? - Have You Ever Made A Wish That Came True?
Have you ever made a wish that has come true?
Can Wishing On Animals Make A Wish Come True?
• If you see a cow or cattle lying down on Christmas Day, make a wish. (Europe)
• If you see a cow slap its tail against a tree or fence, make a wish.
• If you see an albino (all-white) cow, cross your fingers and make a wish for something that has white in it or on it.
• If you see an all-black cow, you should make a wish. If there is a herd of them, there is a very good chance that your wish will come true.
• You can make a wish when you see a camel, but wishing on a camel can be tricky. Seeing how many humps it has is easy enough, but you have to know what kind of camel the number of humps signifies to make the wish effective. Here's a memory trick: the Dromedary camel has one hump; the Bactrian has two humps (a D has one hump; a B has two humps). In making your wish, you must address the camel correctly.
'Dromedary camel, here's my wish.'
Say this once, for the one hump.
'Bactrian camel, here's my wish.'
Say this twice, for the two humps.
• If you see a gray horse, spit first, then make a wish.
• If you see a piebald horse (one that is spotted and more than one color), spit over your right shoulder, close your eyes, and wish. If you see the horse's tail, your wish won't come true. (England)
• A spotted horse is considered to be particularly magical; if you see one, close your eyes to make your wish, then look back at the spotted horse again and say 'So be it.'
• If you see a black horse, shake your fist at the horse three times while making a wish. If the horse looks at you, your wish will come true.
• If you see three black horses, shake someone's hand. (Shake your own if you're alone.) Make a wish and look away. If you see the same horses again, your wish won't work.
• If you see a white horse, cross your fingers and make a wish. If you see one white horse you will have bad luck if you don't cross your fingers or stamp your foot once and then make a wish.
• If you see a white horse in the street, make a wish, but don't turn or look back until you're sure the horse is gone. (England)
• If you see a white horse, make a wish, then look around for a woman with red hair. If you see one, your wish will come true.
• If you see a person with red hair, look for a white horse. If you see one you are probably a lucky person.
• When you see a white horse, make a wish, lick your thumb, and press it into the palm of your other hand. Stamp the wet palm with your fist while saying:
•'Crisscross, white horse.'
If you stamp 'crisscross, white horse' 100 times, your wish should
come true in a month's time.
•If you see a snake track, spit on it, make a wish, and rub out the track with your shoe.
A Cricket on A Hearth is considered good luck
When You Make A Wish Can It Come True Overnight
Can Wishing Really Make Your Wish Come True?
- When you see a rainbow reflection, capture it in the palm of your hand (as above), then quickly pretend to swallow it as you make your wish.
- When there is a rainbow-colored reflection -- caused by crystal, a prism, an oil spill, etc. -- on the wall, the floor, or on any surface, put the back of your hand on it so you can capture it in your palm. Close your eyes and make a fist, trapping the rainbow inside; then toss it into the air as you make a wish.
- If you see a rainbow, you should make a wish for money. This probably has something to do with the legend that there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
(Ireland, England, United States, and elsewhere)
- You should make a wish for happiness when you see a rainbow.
- You should make a wish for happiness for a friend when you see a double rainbow.
- At the first sign of a rainbow, make a wish.
- When you see a rainbow, wish for the same thing three times as you look at the beginning, middle, and end of it.
- When you see a rainbow, make a cross on the ground with a stick or stone and then make a wish.