- Education and Science
Your First Key to Success
MANIFESTATION DETERMINATION is where you should start if you want to get what you want in life.
Everyone starts out being determined to get what they want or like some people say, Manifest their dream life.
We all have good intentions but in most cases, that's as far as it goes. Either that or it doesn't last for very long.
Your life gets busy or things keep getting in your way & your dream seems to be the first thing you put onto the back burner. In a lot of cases, we just don't know where to start, so we never really try. Before you know it, months go buy & what do we have? Definitely not our dream life.
The secret is to keep your determination or motivational level running in high gear. The longer you stay determined, the more you SUPERCHARGE the time it'll take to turn your dreams into reality.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- POLL: What Do You Hope For The Most In 2015
- Determination Key Success
- Why People Fail
- My DIY Visualization Program vs Paid For Visualization Software
- My DIY Visualization Steps
- POLL: What Type Of Visualization Program Do You Use
What Do You Hope For The Most In 2015
If I You Had One Wish, What Would It Be For?
Determination Key Success
Determination is your key to success.
Remember, the more Determined you are, the more you SUPERCHARGE the time it'll take to turn your dreams into reality.
You won't succeed by using VISUALIZATION & AFFIRMATIONS if your determination level is running on empty.
The best way to keep your motivational level running in high gear & to keep it there is through visualization. No, that doesn't mean visualizing something in your mind every once in awhile & in a week you'll get what you want. You have to learn how to visualize the right way. Trust me, it makes a big difference.
You have to learn to see your dreams using all 5 senses. The more times in a day you can do this, the more motivated and determined you'll become & the longer you'll remain that way.
You'll soon discover that you've put an end to your procrastination. You'll find yourself working at your goal a little each day.
People who don't know how to stay determined usually end up quitting and never living their dream life. Without determination, the chances of your dreams turning into reality are pretty slim.
Each chapter, in her book, is filled with practical tips, wisdom and encouragement. Along with that, she'll make you laugh because you know that you're guilty of doing some of the things she did when she first started to go after her dreams.
Why Do I Have So Much Bad Luck?
The Reason Why You Have Bad Luck
What people think is bad luck is caused by engaging in the following:
- You try for a few days & when you don't see results, you GIVE UP
- It doesn't take long for Procrastination to set in
- You can't keep focused on your goal because you lack Motivation & Determination
- You're constantly complaining to others about the problems in your life.
What people think is Bad Luck is also caused by, what I call, Professional Procrastinators or maybe I should say Professional Complainers.
They have the greatest dreams but are professionals at coming up with the following seven solutions:
- I don't have any time
- It takes money to do that
- I'll start tomorrow
- I don't know how to
- Nothing ever turns out for me anyways
- I tried and it doesn't work
- It probably wouldn't work anyway
So, it's not that you have bad luck. You put way too many ROAD BLOCKS up.
My DIY Visualization Program vs Paid For Visualization Software
What's the difference between a Do it Yourself (DIY) program or purchasing a Visualization Program?
The only difference is time & money.
TIME: I don't mean it'll take a lot longer to accomplish your goal if you don't purchase a Virtual Vision Board (visualization software program)
Virtual Vision Boards are more or less a plug & play program. Most things are done for you. You just have to put your headsets on, press play & listen & visualize. My all time favorite & one I use every day is Mind Movies.
It does take awhile to set up your own Vision Board. Once you have it set up, your success rate will be the same as one you've bought.
MONEY: My DIY visualization program is free.
If you purchase Visualization Software, it will cost you money. Different programs are different prices. More money does not mean a better visualization program. The good thing is, most companies give you a 30 day trial.
My DIY VISUALIZATION STEPS
What you need is the determination of a child.
When a small child is learning to walk, do they fall once and give up or do they keep trying over & over again? The thought that they might not be able to accomplish it doesn't even cross their mind.
It's imperative that you embed the following 2 things in your mind.
- YOU CAN DO IT
- YOU'LL NEVER GIVE UP
My DIY Visualization Program works just as well as one you would buy. The good thing is, My program is absolutely free.
The following is a quick summary of how to Manifest Your Dreams (DIY)
1. DREAM - Decide on what you want to see materialize in your life. Some people call it setting a goal.
2. VISUALIZATION - Vividly see your dream using all five senses. The clearer you embed the image into your Subconscious Mind the better your results will be. When I first started out, I got a piece of paper & a pen & recorded my dream on paper. I read it over a couple of times a day. If you have a tape recorder, you can vividly record your dream on that & listen to it twice a day.
3. INSTRUCTIONS - Before you get out of bed in the morning and before you go to sleep at night, go over your dream as vividly as possible.
4. BELIEVE - Believe in yourself. Every time a negative thought comes in your head, replace it with a positive one. Keep telling yourself, "I can do this.", "I'm never giving up."
Don't use one of the excuses I've listed above in my article, "Why People Fail." Don't do something like roll your eyes & say,in a sarcastic tone, "Yea, I'm sure that's going to work!!" It does work, I'm doing it.
Don't expect great results, if any, if you're the type of person that will do it one day & than not for a week. You get what you put into it.