- Education and Science
Manifesting with Intentions | Law of Attraction
Become The Master of Your Universe | Live Intentionally
The Law of Attraction states that what you state or "intend" will become manifested.
Is is really that simple? The answer is yes and no.
There's a few more tricks to it, which I'll share with you on this lens.
Then you can become the master of your universe...or depending on your intention, the king or queen.
Some General Guidelines About Creating Great Intentions
When you state an Intention the Universe responds. How the Intention becomes manifested is part of the great mystery of living. Below are some tips for becoming more efficient with working with intentions for yourself or for helping your clients.
- Be conscious about your intentions. Focus your mind on your heart. From that place ask yourself, "What would I like to see happen?"
- Always state your intention in the positive. Many of us are used to focusing only on what we don't want. This can be a helpful stage in identifying what we do want but the body won't heal if it doesn't have a sense of forward movement.
- State your intention in first person. If your intention is, "My partner needs to be more loving," it won't work because of free will and choice issues. Instead identify that you want to feel loved, cherished, adored, etc and ask for that.
- Be explicit. Many of us use shortcuts in our communication, implying certain things without actually saying them. The Universe is very literal.
- Be open to outcome. Many of us block that which we most want to receive or limit our intentions by expecting them to be in a particular form or timing.
- Release your intention to the Universe. After stating it, let it go energetically. The mind is not the doer but the director. Staying connected to the intention is similar to micromanaging your staff.
- Keep a journal of your intentions. Observe what begins to shift and change in your life. As you do you'll begin to understand how intentions work in the world. At the same time you'll begin to trust the Universe to respond to your intentions.
- Bring your new awareness to others. Intentions empower. Invite your children or your spouse to state their intentions before starting a new endeavor. When talking with people who are endless complainers invite them to shift their focus by saying, "What would you have liked to have happen?"
The Most Important Thing
State what you DO want.
More Posts about Intentions
- Creating Intentions with Heart
The best intentions come from the heart not the head. Comes with a meditation to help you achieve this.
- The Intention Behind the Intention
We are rarely straight forward with our words. There's often unspoken intentions lurking behind our intentions that can sabotage what we are trying to accomplish.
- Law of Attraction in Action
Make Yourself Right was the rest of the title.
- The Field of Intent
Don't believe me that there is something in the Universe that responds to your intentions? Read this post and listen to the meditation on the podcast. You'll become a believer.
And now a word from Abraham via Ester Hicks about Law of Attraction...
2011: Resolve to Be Extraordinary as a Leader in Your Family, Community or Workplace
This is a series of posts I ran on my blog about stepping out in leadership so that we can quickly turn around the direction we are headed toward on the planet.
- Power Returns to the People
The story of my prediction for 2008 and how I underestimated what I foresaw.
- Developing Leaders: Warriors
The first of the four archetypal leaders.
- Developing Leaders: Visionaries
Visionary leaders look to the future to help steer us or build the roadmap for getting there.
- Developing Leaders: Healers
A leader who mines past wisdom for the benefit of the present.
- Developing Leaders: Teachers
Teachers embody the other three archetypes.
- An Invitation from Michelle Obama
Before concluding this series, I was moved by Michelle's message of bringing forth your leadership in service to others.
- Becoming Extraordinary: Healing the Inner Leader
Inspirational quotes and a podcast healing meditation for healing the inner leader.
The Most Important Intention
Intend to make a difference in the world.