Melanin - Going Back to Black!
Our Physical Armor
This is the physical protection needed to deal with DNA altering solar flares and gamma ray discharges.
What has made the difference between surviving or not? History has shown us that it is in our skin! MELANIN! What makes our skins black!
The most significant role of melanin is to protect the body from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun, It turns all energy, even radioactivity, into nutrients. The process to produce it is simple. The ingredients readily available.
- Most significantly, it helps to protect the body from the harmful DNA-altering ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- Absorbs all forms of rays, converting them into energy and heat. These are used as nutrients for our body,and stopping all disease causing cells from reproducing.
- Separates the water molecule to utilize hydrogen and oxygen more efficiently.
- Converts radioactive material in harmless heat and energy for growth.
- The manufacture of adrenaline, the "fight or flight" hormone. Alerts you to danger, prepares you for survival.
- Maintain healthy sleep cycles
- Restore Hair Color, Prevents Graying
- It is a mood stabilizer, and an anti-depressant.
Our Pineal Gland - The Body's Armor and Healer
Melanin production is triggered by consuming the 6 components and 1 hour of natural sunlight daily. The process is precise. All ingredients MUST be present.
Recipe for Melanin Production
Copper acts as a catalyst in the formation of hemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying blood component. The highest concentrations in the body tissue are found in the liver and certain areas of the central nervous system.
Phenylalanine is found naturally in the breast milk of mammals.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) - fight or flight hormone
Pyridoxine assists in the balancing of sodium and potassium as well as promoting red blood cell production.Pyridoxine helps balance hormonal changes in women.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Cyanocobalamin is usually prescribed after surgical removal of part or all of the stomach or intestine to ensure there are adequate levels of vitamin B12 in the bloodstream.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Riboflavin is used as a muscle pain reliever and prevention of migraines. In combination with UV light, it has been shown to be effective in reducing the ability of harmful pathogens found in blood products to cause disease.
Improves mood, mental ability and sex drive, supports and assists in the the synthesis of the neurotransmitters epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine.
Melanin and Our Evolution
- Melanin by MAD Writer Productions
Comprehensive description of melanin and its importance.
- Disassociates the Water Molecule
It separates the water molecule to use oxygen more efficiently
- The Impact Melanin has on Mankind
Benefits, deficiencies of melanin
- Does not allow disease to reproduce
Treatment could turn your blue eyes black HARVARD GAZETTE ARCHIVES
- Clean Up Radiation … Naturally
Dark fungi, blackened by the skin pigment melanin, gravitate toward radiation in contaminated soil.
The Latest on Melanin
- Melanin as New Material for Bioelectronics
- Melanin in our bird population
Eurasian bullfinch, Pyrrhula pyrrhula the pecten, strange intra-ocular organ with unresolved function(s), is much enlarged and heavily melanized in birds fighting gravity, hypoxia, thirst and hunger during long-distance, frequently sub-zero, non-stop