Romantic Quotes for Valentine's Day Or Any Day!
Romantic Quotes Can Spice Up Your Valentine's Day Cards
Do you need some inspiration for your a Valentine's Day card for someone special in your life? These romantic quotes will help you find a multitude of ways to say, "I love you" on Valentine's Day or any day of the year.
Sure, you can get your love a Hallmark card for Valentine's Day, but what if you want to personalize it with more than just "I love you" and your name? What would you like to say? If you need help putting those feelings of love into words, these quotes should help.
- Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do, and that I will for the rest of my life.
- For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams, I love you.
- For, you see, each day I love you more, Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- Rosemonde Gerard
- Look into my heart and see what I am saying, for my heart speaks the truth and the truth is I love you.
- I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
- Roy Croft
- You could put all the hearts together in the world and that still wouldn't describe how much I love you.
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
- Judy Garland
- I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old.
- Willam Shakespeare
- The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
- Timothy Titcomb (J.G. Holland)
- Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.
- You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without.
- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
- My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never.
- I only wish to be the fountain of love
From which you drink,
Every drop promising eternal passion.
- Love is a burning desire,
That makes your heart light on fire,
Love is being with you,
Someone saying I love you too,
Love is your tender kiss,
Something you don't want to miss,
Love is you and me,
And that is all I see.
- Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you.
- Here's my love, take it. Here's my soul, use it. Here's my heart, don't break it. Here's my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever.
Send a Romantic Message in a Bottle
If you're looking for a romantic way to say, "I love you," visit TimelessMessage. They can help you create a unique message in a bottle that your love will always remember. Simply choose from one of the many bottle colors, shapes and sizes, select from one of their romantic messages or write your own, and then choose to ship it directly to your recipient or to yourself so you can deliver it in person. Then watch the reaction on your loved one's face when he or she opens the bottle with your special message inside. Now that's romantic!
"Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
More Quotations About Love
Writers and poets love to write about love
Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly, and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love.
- Leo Buscaglia
Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
- Jean Anouilh
To love a person is to learn the song
That is in their heart,
And to sing it to them
When they have forgotten.
Once in awhile,
Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
Love gives us a fairy tale.
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- Movie quote from "When Harry Met Sally"
Romantic Poetry Books - Get more inspiration from these books on romantic poetry
If these quotations haven't provided quite what you're looking for, check these books for more words about love and romance.