these are some sayings
- The politicians measure their power by the number of favors that people come to ask them.
- The politicianswonder why peple don't like them. They take us as foolishes. What is not forgiveable is that sometimes it happens to them to be right.
- Is fanatic the one who is sure to be right. He is for ever lock up in his certainties. He can't thus take part anymore in the exchanges. He loses the essence of his person. He is nothing but an object ready to be manipulated .
- There victories which take you high, there are others which take you down. There are defeats that kill you and others which wake you up.
- The one who fights can lose but the one who doesn't fight has already lost.
- Men are trainee angels.
- The middle age is when schoolmates are so wrinkled and so bald that they can't rcognize you.
-You can tell everything about ageing but it is better than to die.
- Never pay in advance if you want to be well served.
- Sitting on the kneels of his mother, every child is rich.
- To offer friendship to the one who needs love is like to give bread to a man (woman) who is very thirsty.