- Education and Science
You Can Become a Savant!
Becoming a Savant Is Actually Possible!
A savant is a person with profound or extensive learning. Becoming savant is possible. It is not elusive or exclusive, it is a trait we all possess. The way to becoming savant is through exercising your photographic memory. The way you access your photographic memory is through your subconscious mind. If you've always been interested in learning how to read faster, this is for you. You've heard the saying that we only use 2% of our brains? Well, you can learn how to access the other 98% and in doing so naturally become a savant. Yeah -- that movie "Limitless" was no joke!
What Do I Need to Do to Get a Photographic Memory?
Work it Out Baby!
Becoming savant is easy but it doesn't happen overnight. It's something you have to work at much like anything else. What you are exercising is your photographic memory. People often associate a photographic memory with something esoteric but it's really not. I'm going to tell you how to get a photographic memory: You already have one! We are all born with a photographic memory but most of us give it up because we are taught how to read and study through repetition. When you know HOW to learn you can assimilate and understand large quantities of information. This process is known as subliminal or mental photography and it's the process through which you gain access to your subconscious mind and photographic memory.
Here's what you can do to test yourself out right now: implement Einstein's famous Distraction Index. This is one of the first things they teach you in the program. If you want to get right to it, you can access the training here: ZOXPro
Einstein's Distraction Index:
1. You need a stopwatch, a white piece of paper and a pencil. You will time yourself for
three minutes the first time. As you progress, you can increase the amount of time.
2. Write on your paper,"l won't be distracted by that anymore."
3. Start to read material of your choosing.
4. When you experience a distraction:
hold your finger on the place in the text. Write one check mark on your piece of paper
5. Look back to the text where you have placed your finger and say inwardly to yourself,
"I won't be distracted by that any more".
6. Then, continue reading where you left off.
7. Repeat steps 4 through 6 each time you experience a distraction.
8. At the end of the three minutes, count the number of marks on your paper. This tells you the number of distractions you experienced.
9. Repeat the drill again. Start reading where you left off. Each time you repeat a drill;
your distraction marks will be fewer. Your goal is to have no distractions Within 3 minutes. Once you reached that goal, you can increase your time by 3-5 minutes, then 7 minutes, etc.
Have you always been interested in unleashing your inner genius?
Don't Forget To...
this lens if you find it useful!
"the subconscious mind photographs information and is able to recall that information for life. This works for any person at any age."
A Bit of History
The reason why the Distraction Index works is because the mind gets so annoyed with having to stop and make a mark every time it encounters a distraction that it just eliminates the distractions completely! It's comical actually but it works for every person and has been tested scientifically, test it out and see how you like it! This is just the tip of the iceberg however, there is much more to the process of opening the pathway to your subconscious mind and in turn enhancing your photographic, or many people refer to it as eidetic, memory.
Someone who implements these techniques is known as a mental photographer or "Zoxer". Zoxing has been around since the 1970s and was founded by Richard Welch, the father of mental photography. Richard Welch discovered the process of mental photography years ago during his teaching accidentally when he was trying to see how fast people could speed read. He discovered that when you eliminate sub-vocalization completely and begin to process information at rates in which it becomes impossible to focus on the words or figures themselves, the process of mental photography occurs. During this process the subconscious mind photographs information and is able to recall that information for life. This works for any person at any age.
So Now What?
Work it out baby! You were blind but now you see. Exercise that pathway and become savant! You already have it in you, you just need to bring it out!