10 Guys You Seriously Need to Swipe Left for and Unmatch on Tinder!
10 Guys You Seriously Need to Swipe Left for and unmatch on Tinder!
Whether you are a Tinder user or not, you sure have heard about the fuss it has made among the Lebanese youth. This new trend in the world of Online Dating has of course its pros and cons just like any other dating applications. Therefore, you really need to be careful for whom you swipe right and get the acid tested. Below are 10 types of Guys to avoid on Tinder, unless you want to chase your tail!
- 1. The “One-Chat-Stand Guy”: It’s most probably because he’s bored or because his folks called their plans off. He might also be running out of Candy Crush lives so decides to message you and you never hear from him again!
- 2. The “Silent-Right-Swiper”: He installed the app, and enjoyed swiping right. Just swiping right. You might wonder why on earth he matched with you if he’s not willing to say a single word? He’s maybe just there to build finger muscles from swiping!
- 3. The “App- Complainer”: It doesn’t take him more than 2 or 3 messages to start complaining about how slow and battery draining Tinder is. Don’t worry, he won’t be asking you to fix the bugs. He’ll just ask for your number, since WhatsApp is way more practical. One of the oldest tricks in the book.
- 4. The “300-Word-Bio fellow”: He who tends to record his whole life story online. One of the following must at least be included in his bio: “I went through lots of up and downs in my life, but I am strong enough to carry on”, “One of the lessons I learnt in life is that what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger” etc.
- 5. The “Lazy-Bio-Writer”: He who was apparently “forced” to install the app because one of his friends recommended him to. He also thinks that with the “Just Ask” thing, girls will be standing in line to interview him. Go get a life bro.
- 6. The “Obsessed-Tinderee”: It doesn’t take more than one conversation with him to start feeling jealous. He might highly ask you if you’re Tindering with someone else or even question your disappearance. This type needs to actually get more than one life.
- 7. The “Coffee-Guy”: Even worse than number 3. The guy doesn’t have any time to waste. Time is money. He would just say Hey and invite you out for coffee. He might have simply run out of creamers at home!
- 8. The “Psychiatrist”: He’s the one who will save you and help you out of your depression, even if you weren’t diagnosed with it. He could have noticed from your picture that you have too much sadness in your eyes. Do you even dare knowing about yourself more than he does?
- 9. The “Pre-Facebook-Stalker”: He has already checked you out even before matching with you. Again, this guy also doesn’t have any time to waste. He might highly call you by your full name when he messages you, or ask you about friends in common! “Hey, where do you know Samir from?”
- 10. The “I Am Not Looking for a Relationship” Guy: Yes. Believe it or not. These guys do exist on Tinder. They’re already committed to someone and probably feeding their kids while swiping left and right. However, they’re not looking for relationships. They want friendships instead. Like seriously, they call it dating app for a reason bruh!