10 Most Attractive Celebrities Of All Time
Marilyn Monroe is the all-time attractive celebrity.
What makes a celebrity attractive? Well, just survive the test of time.
Which celebrities are we most attracted to? The ones who make the most money in the box office? The ones who win Academy Awards? The ones who have great careers and committed relationships?
The answer would probably be "no" to all the above.
The true test of celebrity icon is determined by their ability to be remembered-- usually long after they've "left the building."
Here's my unscientific (but totally reliable--since I have good taste) choices for the top ten attractive celebrities of all time:
- Marilyn Monroe. No way that anyone can top her level of attraction. Her child-like qualities combined with her "goddess" vibes made men and women swoon for her. There's speculation she was bi-sexual, but do we care? She is the epitome of female beauty and desirability. Did you know she never won an Academy Award, and Angelina Jolie did?
- Elvis Presley. Are you even surprised that there are still impersonators trying to capture his aura? Or wait, claim a "sighting" that he's still alive. I was just a little kid when he died, but last I hear, there are still candles burning for die-hard fans since his death. And I'm no spring chicken. He was (and is) "the King."
- Michael Jackson. Um, yeah, I know not everyone's a fan, and I won't try to clean up any bad rap he had. But you have to be honest, and admit that he was the "King of Pop" for a reason, namely: he had the moves, the voice and the rockstar persona of all generations. To this day, no one comes close to his level of world-wide fame. Who's Bad?
- Madonna. Although we don't have to "like" her, if we're honest with ourselves (yes, I know it's hard, but try), you have to admit she's the "all-time-attention-you-know-what." Even in the 80's (and I'll admit that I remember those days), she was described by producers as having "little talent, could kind of dance, but couldn't sing at all." Regardless, she's won multiple awards, and is quite noticeable even into her 50's. We're "attracted"-- even if it's to a freak show.
- Angelina Jolie. Sort of in the footsteps of Madonna, we have the ever-present Ms. Jolie who won the heart of... Brad Pitt. There's just something about Angelina we're drawn to. Could it be her troubled childhood as John Voight's lovechild? Could it be that she won an Oscar and smooched her own brother? Could it be because she stole Brad from his wife, Jen? Could it be that she cares for kids in Africa. Well, probably not the last one.
- Brad Pitt. Funny he comes after Angie, huh? Well, women prefer him-- after Angelina of course! He's got those undying good looks, and who of us women wouldn't mind losing our life savings if we could spend a night with him like in Thelma and Louise? Yeah, and he's what, pushing 50? 60? Yet still hot-a-licious! Not bad, Mr. Pitt.
- James Dean. Not talked about much lately, but I'm sure a lot of beginning actors still try to mimic his intensity. Considering he died at the tender age of 24 in a terrible car accident-- he achieved much success in his acting endeavors-- no small success! Plus, he still looks damn good! Brad Pitt can eat his heart out.
- Elizabeth Taylor. From what I heard, the nemesis of Marilyn Monroe. All lady, either way. As a child actor she was stunning. As a young actress, Liz was captivating. Near the end, she was shocking. Intriguing though: she's tied to MJ in friendship. Both died tragically by drugs. They will both be missed by millions of fans world-wide.
- Ryan Gosling. "What?" You ask. Yes. Mark my words. I can spot talent when I see it. Hey, my personality type specializes in spotting potential in others. I saw The Notebook, and ladies and gentlemen-- he's here to stay. Women swooned. (I'll admit-- I kinda did, too). They are voting for him to play Christian Grey... could it be they fantasize about him? A-ha.
- Raquel Welch. Every guy dreams about this cavewoman. Why? Well, you just have to look at her hey-day pics! And you know what? She still can rock it in her geriatric years. We salute the hotness of the past. May you continue running in front of dinasaurs-- bobbing the "girls" in fur bikinis for the rest of time!
Who are your all time favorite celebrities? Did I forget anyone? What are your thoughts?