10 Funny Kids Songs
Funniest video tunes for children on YouTube - chosen by a panel of 3 who know a thing or two about belly laughs!
These 10 funny kids songs were chosen by my children who really got a case of the sillies after listening to them!
Who doesn't love to get a little crazy now and then? With 5 children under the age of 12, I hear my share of fun music on a daily basis. And more often than not, I find myself humming these tunes even when they aren't around!
We were recently cruising around YouTube and found so many fun videos. After my 3 older children voted on their favorite 10, we decided to create a page and share them with you!
We hope you enjoy watching!
they dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music. ~William Stafford
10. Down By The Bay - Make up your own rhyming endings!
There are so many fun endings we can come up with for this song! Please leave a comment and let us know what endings you come up with for Down By The Bay!
Here are some of the endings readers have come up with so far...thank you for your input!
Have you ever seen a cow trying to plow?
Have you ever seen a bee with a sunburned knee?
Have you ever seen a shark walking in the park?
Have you ever seen a squid on a hopscotch grid?
Fun, fun, fun!
What alternate verses can you come up with? We are excited to hear your ideas! And please remember this page is for little ones...keep it clean!
9. Weenie Man - We couldn't find good animation for Weenie Man, but we didn't think it needed any.
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. ~Woody Allen
8. The Pirate Song - It's a pirate's life for me!
Silliness for Disney Fans!
7. The Duck Song - Judging by the number of views on The Duck Song, we're not the only ones who like it!
6. One Thousand Steps - Cute and funny, but there is a real lesson in One Thousand Steps for all of us!
Veggie Tales Collection
5. Five Little Monkeys - You can't go wrong with Five Little Monkeys!
It's a classic and my 3-year old's all-time favorite!
4. Biker Baby: Born To Be Wild - Biker Baby! Need I say more?
3. I'm A Little Teapot - ...with a Surprise Ending!
Short and sweet...and not what you're expecting!
2. Apples and Bananas - A silly way to teach your kids their long vowels!
This is definitely the most fun to sing on the whole list!
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
(That's supposed to be a drumroll)
Our #1 Choice IS...
1. I Got A Pea - I Got A Pea was voted #1 by my kiddos...and I agree!
Prepare to laugh!
Which of the above 10 Funny Kids Songs was your favorite?
Bonus Video! Recommended by reader Amy...thanks!
© 2011 Brandi