100 Adorable and Talented Actresses Age 41 to 51 Plus
America's Sweetheart---Sandra Bullock
Hope Floats--I Love Sandra in this Movie-She Sparkled and Shined
Sandra Bullock---America's Sweetheart
It is my pleasure to honor America’s Sweetheart Sandra Annette Bullock who has become a mother for the first time. Her baby son Louis is now three years old. Time is really flying as it seems like only yesterday he was a baby in her arms.
Sandra is relishing in all the happiness Louis has brought into her life. After Louis became her son--- a cloud of happiness seemed to follow Sandra---as she goes about her everyday life at home or in her business world.
Sandra appears is so full of energy---- being an actress, producer, writer, director and a comedian. However--- being a mother to Louis Bullock is her favorite role in life---as if anyone would need more proof--- she radiates with happiness when she is with him.
Sandra has 48 movie titles as an actress and more as a director, writer and producer of 12 movies.
She was the producer of “Hope Floats” and it is one of my favorite movies directed by Forest Whitaker. Sandra’s role was Birdee Pruitt and Harry Connick, Jr. role was Justin Matisse. Also starring in the movie was Gena Rowlands as Roman Calvert---Birdee’s mother. And Mae Whitman played her daughter Bernice Pruitt. The great Garth Brooks sings the theme song---I really adored this movie.
Sandra has a new movie out this year titled “Heat.” She plays an edgy FBI Agent Sarah Ashburn and has been partnered with a Boston Shannon Mills (Melissa McCarthy).
Neither, Sarah nor Shannon has ever worked with a partner before so the fun begins. They are so different--- but are similar in many ways. Nor, can either boast about having friends---because they have none. This will be a hilarious movie and I cannot wait to see it.
2020 Update: Sandra now has two children--Son, Louis Bardo Bullock- Born: Jan 2010 and a Daughter, Laila Bullock-Born: 2012.
Sandra is a happy mom and these children are so blessed to have her in their lives.
Top 10 Sandra Bullock Movies
Ashley Judd is a Multi-Talented Actress
Ashley Judd is an American actress and a Political Activist. She is an amazing in her roles in any movie and in life in general. She came from a strong talented mother Naomi Judd and sister of Wynonna Judd.
Not only does she act, but she cares about the world and its people. Ashley is involved in global humanitarian activities.
She has starred several times with one of my favorite actors: Morgan Freeman. And, these movies were great with both of them involved as actors.
Her beauty comes from within and outshines many stars that sparkles in the night skies. She is one of my favorites and we are blessed to have her in our movie lives.
Jennifer Lopez is a brilliant person and entertainer---at the age of 51 she has accomplished more in her young life than others could do in four lifetimes.
She is a singer, a dancer, an actress with 37 credits to her acting career, a writer, and a producer. And, has her own line of women’s apparel in top stores, with a line of perfumes and cologne.
2020 Update: She has two beautiful and Healthy Children (Twins): A Daughter: Emme Muniz and a Son: Max Muniz Twins were born Feb. 22nd., 2008 Their father is the very talented Marc Anthony.
Her Partner: Alex Rodriguez Age 45
Multi-Talented and Extraordinarily Beautiful
She is the zenith of entrepreneurs as she juggles many careers with an unbelievable ease of a winner--which she is---in my book.
And, she is a woman who's admired by millions all over the world. And in her spare time---Jennifer is a judge on “American Idol.”
However, her favorite role is being a mother to twelve year old twins---she had with her ex-husband Marc Anthony.
Jennifer is a talented and beautiful woman who knows what styles compliment her beauty; and she is not afraid to show her great taste as she wears many designer labels.
She stands out as not only an amazing mother, businesswoman and super star. Jennifer gives back by supporting her favorite charities.
It is my great pleasure to spotlight such a woman as Jennifer Lopez; because her inter-beauty shines as brightly as her outer-beauty.
She has the honor of being named twice as the “The Sexiest Woman in the World.”
Jennifer newest movie is 'The Boy Next Door' and what happens when an encounter in a moment of weakness blows into a sizzling affair; that she wants to end---but he does not.
Top 10 Best Jennifer Lopez Movie Performances
My Special Friends
I look upon these very talented ladies as friends who have entertained me for years. My special Friends whom I've invited into my home---always brings me joy, laughter and sometimes---tears.
There is no better therapy after a weary day than a hot bubble bath and watching a movie from one of my favorite actresses.
Their DVD’s are my magic pills and sometimes my only friends; as I live in the country and my friends live in the city. When my friends are not with me---then my friends who live in my DVD’s are always there for me.
2020 Update: I began my love of the stars of films from my mothers movie magazines of the 1950s and 1960s. My mother loved stars like Loretta Young, Doris Day, Betty Davis and June Allison.
My Favorites 41 to 51 Plus Years:
1. Amanda Donohoe---Born---June 29, 1962 in London, England
2. Amy Yasbeck---Born---September 12, 1962 in Cincinnati, Ohio
3. Amy Lynn Carlson--- Born—July 7, 1968 in Glen Ellyn, Illinois
4. Amy Meredith Poehler---Born ---September 16, 1971 in Newton,Massachusetts
5. Ann Celeste Heche---Born ---May 25, 1969 in Aurora, Ohio
6. Anna Gunn---Born ---August 11, 1968 in Santa Fe, New Mexico
7. April Grace---Born---May 12, 1962 in Lakeland, Florida
8. Ashley Judd (Ashley Tyler Ciminella) ---Born ---April 19, 1968 in Granada Hills, California
9. Bridget Jane Fonda---Born --- January 27, 2964 in Los Angeles, California
10. Bridget Moynahan---Born ---April 28, 1970 in Binghamton, New York
11. Brooks Christa Shields---Born ---May 31, 1965 in New York City
12. Carla Gugino---Born ---August 29, 1971 in Sarasota, Florida
13. Carolyn Hennesy---Born---June 10, 1962 in Los Angeles, California
14. Carrie-Anne Moss---Born ---August 21, 1967 in Burnaby, Canada
I Will be Adding Random Movies that I Enjoyed to Share with You
These movies are great productions of art emulating life. Some will be family movies that I would've shown my nephews when they were young and some just for us adults.
Pop that popcorn and drizzle it with chocolate--to make your movie time a wonderful harmonious delight.
Lady And The Tramp - Bella Notte famous spaghetti scene
Stars Shining Brightly
15. Catherine Elise “Cate” Blanchett---Born---May 14, 1969 (43) Melbourne, Australia
16. Catherine Dent---Born---April 14, 1965 (47) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
17. Catherine Zeta Jones---Born---September 25 1969 (43) in Swansea, Wales
18. Chandra Danette Wilson---Born---August 27, 1969 (43) in Houston, Texas
19. Christina Applegate---Born---November 25, 1971 (41) in Los Angeles, California
20. Connie Britton---Born---March 6, 1967 (46) in Boston, Massachusetts
21. Connie Nielson---Born---July 3, 1965 (48) in Elling, Denmark
22. Cynthia Ann “Cindy” Crawford---Born---February 20, 1966 (47) in DeKalb, Illinois
23. Cynthia Ellen Nixon---Born---April 9, 1966 (46) in New York City, New York
24. Courteney Bass Cox---Born---June 15, 1964--- (48) in Birmingham, Alabama
25. Darlene Vogel---Born---October 25,1962 (50) in Modesto, California
26. Debra Lynn Messing---Born--- August 15, 1968 (44) in Brooklyn, New York
27. Demi Guynes Moore---Born---November 11, 1962 (50) in Roswell, New Mexico
28. Denise Richards---Born---February 17, 1971 (42) in Downers Grove, Illinois
29. Dina Meyer---Born---December 22, 1968 (44) in Queens, New York
Australia--One of My Favorite Movies
Nicole Kidman is an Australian-American actress, singer and producer who was actually born in Honolulu, Hawaii to Australian born parents. The family moved back to their native home when Nicole was very young. She has 60 titles to her name as an actress.
Nicole is a mother of four children---two children from a previous marriage with Tom Cruise. She has two children from her happy marriage to Keith Urban. Life is flourishing in her garden of happiness---and she deserves it all.
Nicole always looks and acts sophisticated--- as she dazzles her fans with her light-scarlet hair---long flowing tresses. She floats like an Angel down the red carpet into the hearts of all the world. She is a genuine picture of perfection with her excellent fashion savvy, which is complimented by her height. I feel she would look great even in a burlap sack with her figure and face she can wear anything.
Nicole ranks high among the stars of stage, screen and television. She has a generous heart and has helped people in need in many parts of the world.
She began her career in 1983---after leaving high school at 16 years old in a movie titled: Chased Through the Night.
One might think acting was her first love---not true---her first love was ballet--- the young Nicole was adamant about dancing---until the acting bug bites the beauty.
Two of my favorite movies of hers are: Far and Away with Tom Cruise and my all-time favorite---Australia.
Nicole will play the role of Grace Kelly in “Grace of Monaco” which premieres December 26, 2013. Whoever chose Nicole for this role---was a genius. Nicole will bring talent, beauty and refinement to the role of Grace Kelly because Grace was an icon of all three.
Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier--- a love story of the century---all the world watched their relationship bloom and grow into a wonderful marriage which produced three lovely children.
I do hope their children are well and happy today---and have found the life Grace and Prince Rainier wished for them.
Still Young and Lovely
30. Elisabeth Judson Shue---Born---October 6, 1963 in Wilmington, Delaware
31. Erika Eleniak---Born---September 29, 1969 in Glendale, California
32. Felicity Huffman---Born---December 6, 1962 in Bedford, New York
33. Gabrielle Anwar---Born---February 4, 1970 in Laleham, England
34. Genie Francis---Born--- May 26, 1962 in Englewood, Colorado
35. Gina Gershon---Born---June 10, 1962 in Los Angeles, California
36. Halle Maria Berry---Born---August 14, 1966 in Cleveland, Ohio
37. Heather Joan Graham---Born---January 29, 1970 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
38. Heather Locklear---Born---September 25, 1961 in Los Angeles, California
39. Helen Hunt---Born---June 15, 1963 in Culver City, California
40. Hunter Tylo---Born---July 3, 1962 in Ft. Worth, Texas
41. Irene Bedard---Born---July 22, 1967 in Anchorage, Alaska
42. Jada Pinkett Smith---Born---September 18, 1971 in Baltimore, Maryland
43. Jamie Luner---Born---May 12, 1971 in Palo Alto, California
44. Jane Adams---Born---April 1, 1965 in Washington, D.C.
Vanessa Williams--She is a Natural Beauty
Vanessa Lynn Williams--Her Star Sparkles and Shine
Vanessa Williams is a mother of four children, actress, singer, producer and a previous fashion model. She is a beautiful talented lady whose career shines like Sirius the brightest star in our night sky.
Vanessa’s beauty is as rare as a perfect pearl with her creamy tan complexion and beautiful blue eyes. She takes America’s breath away with anything she stars in. And, I am honored to put her in my spotlight of my favorites. She is one of the most esteemed and multi-talented actresses in the world today. She is still hot at the age of 50, and, many stars become more beautiful with age.
She has 104 titles as an actress to her name and has dominated the music charts, Broadway, music videos, television and movies. She has sold millions if albums worldwide and I am so happy for her.
Vanessa has been through a lot in her short life---She was the first African-American Miss America and in my world--- she still has the title. I don’t know who made the asinine decision to take her title and crown—but for all her fans--- it still glitters and shimmers on her head for all Americans---so it is still there for her fans who supported her to see. And, her beauty still radiates in her photos today.
Her career has escalated and she is in demand---everyone who is anyone wants her in their corner of the entertainment business. She has overcome any scandal in her young career---It is sweet retribution for taking a crown and title from a 21 year old girl and breaking her heart---no one can understand how devastated she felt. She might not still be hurt by it today---and I hope she is not---but I am still furious about it.
One of my favorite movies is “Eraser” with Arnold Schwarzenegger. And, her new movie “Confession of a Marriage Counselor” is one I missed---but I will buy the DVD.
45. Jennie Garth---Born---April 3, 1972 in Urbana, Illinois
46. Jennifer Anniston---Born---February 11, 1969 in Los Angeles, California
47. Jennifer Beals---Born---December 19, 1963 in Chicago, Illinois
48. Jennifer Connelly---Born---December 12, 1970 in Round Top, New York
49. Jennifer Jason Leigh---Born---February 5, 1962 in Los Angeles, California
50. Jennifer Lopez---Born---July 24, 1969 in New York City, New York
51. Jeri Ryan---Born---February 22, 1968 in Munich, Germany
52. Jill Hennessy---Born---November 25, 1968 in Edmonton, Canada
53. Jodie Foster---Born---November 19, 1962 in Los Angeles, California
54. Judith Hoag---Born---June 29, 1968 in Newburyport, Massachusetts
55. Julia Roberts---Born---October 28, 1967 in Atlanta, Georgia
56. Julie Bowen---Born---March 30, 1970 in Baltimore, Maryland
57. Kathryn Morris---Born---January 28, 1969 in Cincinnati, Ohio
58. Kelly Preston---Born---October 13, 1962 in Honolulu, Hawaii
59. Kimberly Williams- Paisley---Born---September 4, 1971 in Rye, New York
Amy Carlson Glows in Blue Bloods
Amy Carlson has two children and is an American actress of television and movies. She became well known after playing Josephine Watts in “Another World.”
Now her prominence is from playing Linda Reagan in “Blue Bloods” one of my favorite T.V. Shows. It has eye candy, drama, suspense, romance, crime, and Tom Selleck---who could want more?
She is the perfect mother to Jack (Tony Terraciano) and Sean Reagan (Andrew Terraciano) and a wife to Danny Reagan (Donnie Wahlberg).
Each week we see her as she radiates wisdom and sweetness to her Blue Bloods family. Her beautiful blonde hair complements the dark haired Reagan Family---like a beacon in the night---she lights up their life.
I believe her role should be played up more as she brings additional loveliness to the screen with her soft touch and savvy hairstyles. She can defuse Danny and his over barren detective ways when he is around her and the boys in their family moments.
Linda may look like an Angel but her temper is as great as Danny’s when she needs it. And I say--- good for her---she can stop Danny in his tracks and he listens to her eventually. After he blows off steam and rants a little. She is regarded very highly in the Reagan Family by all.
I hope she will star in a great movie one day to show how talented she is as an actress. It will help her career; to expand to its highest conceivable reach. I wish her a fascinating life in television and/or the movie and in her life as a mother and wife
60. Krista Allen---Born----April 5, 1971 in Venture, California
61. Kristin Davis---Born---February 24, 1965 in Boulder, Colorado
62. Kristy McNichol---Born—September 11, 1962 in Los Angeles, California
63. Laura Leighton---Born---July 24, 1968 in Iowa City, Iowa
64. Laura Harring---Born---March 3, 1964 in Los Mochis, Mexico
65. Laura Linney---Born---February 5, 1964 (49) in New York City, New York
66. Leslie Hope---Born---May 6, 1965 in Halifax, Canada
67. Lisa Kudrow---Born---July 30, 1963 in Encino, California
68. Lori Loughlin---Born---July 28, 1964 in Queens, New York
69. Lucy Lawless---Born---March 29, 1968 in Mount Albert, New Zealand
70. Lucy Liu---Born---December 2, 1968 in Queens, New York
71. Marcia Cross---Born---March 25, 1962 in Marlborough, Massachusetts
72.. Marisa Tomei---Born---December 4, 1964 in Brooklyn, New York
73. Mariska Hargitay---Born---January 23, 1964 in Los Angeles, California
74. Mary Louise Parker---Born---August 2, 1964 in Fort Jackson, South Carolina
Kelly Preston's Star Glimmers Brightly to Light the Way for Fans to Follow
Kelly Preston has three children with husband--- John Travolta. She is an American actress and was previously a model. She has 66 titles to her name as an actress.
Kelly has the sweetest face in the entertainment business as well as being very beautiful. She is a very down to earth person whose family comes first and then the entertainment business. Her fans say she is still hot.
She shops at Wal-Mart and Target and stated that most of what she buys is from the two stores.. And only when she is in California does she shop in the higher priced stores.
Kelly is a person others try to mimic in her sweet and kind ways---but they all fall short because Kelly is real. And I am sure John saw this in her from their first meeting. Her soft voice touches the heart of anyone who hears it.
I am so happy for them now, as they travelled a sad journey to get to this happy place of a new baby. Kelly has returned to work on films and television when it is convenient for her. She has a new movie coming out soon.
I wish John and Kelly and their children the very best in the future and a wonderful and happy life---they deserve the best. John and Kelly have helped so many people in need and they never brag or talk about it unless they are asked---so others might help also.
One of my favorite movies of Kelly’s is “Cheyenne Warrior” 1994. This is a great movie about life in the hard and cruel times of the early west--- where the uncivilized ruled the day. It is also a story about a wonderful interracial love between a white woman and a Cheyenne. This movie depicts strong women who learned to defend themselves. In the movie a white woman was saved by a Cheyenne and she fell in love him.
2020 Update: Kelly Preston Passed Away June 12th, 2020 (This broke the hearts of all her millions of fans. Rest in Peace Dear.
Poetry in Motion
75. Melissa Ann McCarthy---Born---August 26, 1970 in Plainfield, Illinois
76. Michelle Yeoh---Born---August 6, 1963 in Ipoh, Malaysia
77. Ming-Na Weng---Born---November 20,1963 in Coloane Island, Macau
78. Minnie Driver---Born---January 31, 1970 in Finsbury Park, London
79. Musetta Vander---Born---May 26, 1963 in Durban, South Africa
80. Naomi Watts---Born---September 28, 1968 in Shoreham, England
81. Nicole Kidman---Born---June 20, 1967 in Honolulu, Hawaii
82. Paige Turco---Born---May 17, 1965 in Springfield, Massachusetts
83. Patricia Arquette---Born---April 8, 1968 in Chicago, Illinois
84. Peta Wilson—Born---November 18, 1970 Sydney, Australia
85. Queen Latifah---Born---March 18, 1970 Newark, New Jersey
86. Rena Sofer---Born---December 2, 1968 in Arcadia, California
87. Renee Zellweger---Born---April 25, 1969 in Katy, Texas
88. Salma Hayek---Born---September 2, 1966 in Coatzacoalcos, Mexico
89. Sandra Bullock---Born---July 26, 1964 in Arlington County, Virginia
Melissa McCarthy's Career is Soaring
Melissa McCarthy two children, she is an actress, writer, producer and director. And has 37 titles to her credit as an actress; and 2 titles as a producer.
She began her career on her cousin’s show “The Jenny McCarthy Show” and the rest is history. She is one of the funniest comedians since Carol Burnett.
I enjoyed her as Dena on “Samantha Who” a television series 2007-2009. Samantha has amnesia and the show is about her finding out who she is. Dena is Samantha’s friend who is always joking---what a great role for her.
Mike and Molly---is a television series 2010 and is still on the network. A love story about two people meeting at a weight loss group---Mike is a cop and Molly is a school teacher. Throw their dysfunctional families in the mix and sprinkle with his partner and his grandmother ---and you have a delightful show. This show is unique and that is why it is so popular.
Melissa’s movie “Identity Thief” was in the top of the charts--- for weeks. And now she has a new movie with Sandra Bullock ---and I surely want to see this one. The title is “Heat” and I know it will be a sidesplitting delightful movie with Melissa and Sandra with their comedic antics.
She played Megan in “Bridesmaids” I laughed at this comical movie---it was out of left field because of some of the stunts they pulled---it was unbelievable.
Watch her when you can for a stress-buster because you will laugh until you cry. She amazed me with how she can do the stunts herself on Mike and Molly and in the movies.
Her career in the movies is just beginning and I wish her the very best in her future endeavors. Go Melissa your fans are with you.
Brilliant and Beautiful
90. Sandra oh---Born---July 20, 1971 in Nepean, Canada
91. Sarah Clarke---Born---February 16, 1972 in St. Louis, Missouri
92. Sarah Jessica Parker---Born---March 25, 1965 in Nelsonville, Ohio
93. Suzy Amia---Born---January 5, 1962 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
94. Tea Leoni---Born---February 25, 1966 in New York City, New York
95. Terri Polo---Born---June 1, 1969 in Dover, Delaware
96. Teri Hatcher---Born—December 8, 1964 in Palo Alto, California
97. Tia Carrere---Born---January 2, 1967 in Honolulu, Hawaii
98. Uma Thurman---Born---April 29, 1970 in Boston, Massachusetts
99. Vanessa Williams---Born---March 18, 1963 in Tarrytown, New York
100.Winona Ryder---Born---October 29, 1971 in Olmsted County, Minnesota
- Drew Barrymore--- is One of My Accomplished Actresses 30 to 40 Years Old--- 53 of My Favorites
Accomplished Actresses 30 to 40 Years Old--- 53 of My Favorites. These are actresses whom I welcome into my home through movies and television. I am a devoted fan and purchase their DVD's .
Do you support your favorite actresses by going to their movies and buying their DVD's?
This content reflects the personal opinions of the author. It is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and should not be substituted for impartial fact or advice in legal, political, or personal matters.
© 2013 Barbara Purvis Hunter