15 Things You Will Never Hear From Actor, Matthew McConaughney's Mouth
"Here. Get my good side."
I have a question for you
Men, how would you like to be Matthew McConaughey? I wouldn’t mind trading places with this Hollywood “Money Magnet,” super-star actor. McConaughey defines the word “celebrity,” as well as “famous.” I am not going to share what words that I define, for I am concerned that young children may have climbed onto your chair and logged onto HubPages and stumbled onto this story.
I do not need “that” brand of fame—being arraigned on publishing “smut” text that can harm young children’s formative mental years. I want to be remembered as an “obscure man who worked to make a difference.”
My favorite film by Matthew McConaughey is “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.” He rocked that flick and pretty-much all of the films he has starred or co-starred in with other Hollywood celeb’s.
"Look at this smile."
McConaughey pointing at camera
Is McConaughey a "perfect" man?
I like McConaughey’s slow Texas drawl. So do thousands of women. I also like Matt Damon’s almost-perfect impression of McConaughey when he appears on Late Night with David Letterman. What a magical male duo, Matthew and Matt. If they were cast to co-star in an action thriller, I wager that the film would pull-down millions in the first day of showing.
Sorry for rambling so much. If you were sitting here with me, I would love to just talk about Matthew McConauhey and see if you agree with my views on his “hoss-of-an-actor,” who has well-established himself in the entertainment circles of the world around us.
I can find no, absolutely no flaw in Matthew McConaughey. I know that human beings are far from perfect, but can you really sit back and see any spot or blemish in this man?
He speaks a lot when you hit on a topic that interests him. And of all of the speaking that McConaughey does, I will wager that here are—
15 Things That Will Never Be Said By Actor, Matthew McConaughey
- “Man, do I need to lose some pounds.”
- “Darlin’, will you go out with me tonight?”
- “USC? I love USC!” (McConaughey is a University of Texas grad).
- “How can one man like me be so lonely?”
- “Mister, can you spare a few bucks for me to pay my mortgage?”
- “I love sleeping in the woods.”
- “Give me a house without full-length mirrors any day.”
- “Do a scene without a shirt? Are you serious?”
- “I gotta run! I am late for my work-out session at the gym.”
- “I do wish that I would not be nominated every year for an Oscar.”
- “I’ve been on the Red Carpet so much that I have worn-out a trail.”
- “Sure I will do this big-budget film for nothing.”
- “Hey, go with me to the corner liquor store. I am out of cheap beer.”
- “Hey, wardrobe! These jeans are way too tight.”
- “Oh how I have dreamed of being a bum.”