A Beautiful, Fulfilling LIFE!
I have found that if we make a habit of
doing the following on a regular basis (preferably daily!) then our
lives could be different:
- Thank God for being alive.
- Have a list of dreams and goals and affirm them to yourself, aloud!
- Forgive everyone!
- Sleep LESS – Live More!
- Watch LESS TV?
- Be happy with what you have. Look at the people who are below you - Happiness is always from within
- Give yourself 10 minutes everyday, alone. Ask questions like where am I going, what did I do right or wrong today and what do I need to improve.
- Read anything for at least 15 minutes, every day.
- Say 'Thanks', 'Please' and 'Sorry' more.
- Power Hour: Every morning give yourself an hour: 20 minutes each for your Body(exercise), Mind(read enlightening stuff, not fiction!) and Soul(pray/meditate)
- Harm no one, Spread love...
- Try to give away something once in a while. It could be time or money.
- Before you begin to worry about something, ask yourself: "Would this matter a year from now?"
- Don’t sweat the small stuff…And its ALL small stuff.*
These are by no means the only things that would create a beautiful life. Please feel free to add your thoughts in the comments section below
- Forgive or Not To Forgive
In my speaking sessions, one thing comes out very strongly: No one is willing to FORGIVE anyone! There seems to be a mental block against this word. I am sure everyone have their own reasons for not forgiving...