A Look at the Lives and Careers of Japanese Pop Music Singers "Nao Ueki" and "Ryoha Kitagawa"
Why Did Nao Ueki Announce Her Graduation?
Here we go again with an article about two Japanese pop music singers that have announced their graduations from their respective groups. These singers are "Nao Ueki" of the group HKT48 and "Ryoha Kitagawa" of the group SKE48. Nao Ueki joined HKT48 in July 2011 as a member of their first generation. Her graduation plans were made public on July 2, 2019 during a Team K4 theater performance. Ueki who is only 21 years old went to the group’s website and wrote her thoughts. She said that she has no regrets about her career so far. She said that her goal is to hold jobs outside of the entertainment industry that can make others smile. Her last performance with HKT48 will be on July 31, 2019. She made her single debut back in March 2013 with the song Suki, Suki, Skip!
But who is Nao Ueki?
Some Interesting Facts About Nao Ueki
- Nao’s favorite hobbies are playing the piano and badminton.
- Her main goal and ambition in life is be an actress and a reporter. Can she do both of them at the same time? Let’s wish her well!
- Her favorite foods are shrimp, mango, and ice cream.
- Her dog’s name is Sakura (this means cherry blossom in English).
- Nao often times uploads AKB48 songs that she is playing on the piano on her Google+ account where she is also cooking food. It takes incredible skill to be able to do both of those things at the same time.
- She dropped out of her university studies on May 1, 2017.
About Ryoha Kitagawa of SKE48
Ryoha Kitagawa (not to be confused with Keiko Kitagawa) made her debut with SKE48 on March 2013. Her hobbies including sleeping, pulling pranks on people and eating delicious food. She has the special uncanny ability to be able to sleep anywhere she wants to! She is a huge fan of Japanese idol singer Sae Miyazawa. She also announced her plans to graduate from SKE48 leaving the crowd in shock. She said that since she is now 20 years old, she would like to live a live a life with no regrets. As far as her graduation plans are concerned, she said that this is not totally decided yet but that she wants to either work in fashion or as a model. Her other big plan is to be able to promote her hometown of Chiryu City in which she serves as that city’s promotional director.
© 2019 Ara Vahanian