Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Facts About The Cast
You know the characters, now get to know the cast.
Now famousily know as the cast for Agents of Shield, Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Brett Dalton, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker and Elizabeth Henstridge each have a few surprising facts about themselves that you may not have known.
Clark Gregg a.k.a. Phil Coulson
- Unlike his comic book counterpart,whose first appearance was made in the 2010 comic titled Iron Man 2- Phil Coulson: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #1, Clark first starred as Coulson in the 2008 film Iron Man.
- He revised the role in Iron Man 2 (2010)
Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant (2011)
Marvel One-Shot: A Funny Thing Happened On the Way To Thor's Hammer (2011)
The Avengers (2012)
The children's TV series The Ultimate Spider-Man (2012- present day)
The hit TV series, soon starting it's second season, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013- present day)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (2013) Video game voice over
Marvel Heroes (2013) Video Game voice over
- His father, Dean Robert Gregg, is a minister of an Episcopal church and a religious Professor at Standford university. He taught at both Duke University and the University of North Carolina before going to Standford.
- He married actress Jennifer Grey in 2001. The two starred together in the holiday movie Road to Christmas. Together they have a daughter named Stella.
- He has a brown belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- He is an actor, director and screenwriter. His first know screenplay, What Lies Beneath, starred Harrison Ford and Michelle Pfeiffer.
- He is both a founding member and former artistic director of the Atlantic Theater Company.
Ming-Na Wen a.k.a. Agent Melinda May
- Her first role in televised acting was on two episodes of Mister Rogers Neighborhood.
- She voiced the character of Mulan in both the Disney movies and the video games.
- Portraying the character of Lien Hughes on As the World Turns she became the first Asian actress to appear as a regular, holding the role for three years.
- She has two children, Michaela and Cooper.
Which character in the hit television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. do you like best?
Brett Dalton a.k.a. Agent Grant Ward
- Although he has been in the acting business since 2007, very little is known about him.
- His first on screen role was in the 2007 tv movie Nurses.
- He has one child, a daughter.
Chloe Bennet a.k.a. Skye
- At the age of 15 she was already making a name for herself as a Chinese pop singer, going by her given name, Chloe Wang.
- She can play the saxophone.
- She has six brothers.
Iain De Caestecker a.k.a. Leo Fitz
- He was born of Scottish decent.
- He has a twin sister named Nicky.
Elizabeth Henstridge a.k.a. Jemma Simmons
- She's from Sheffield England where she grew up on a farm.
- She's a gymnast.
- She can play the clarinet, panio and drums.