- Entertainment and Media»
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Facts About The Cast
You know the characters, now get to know the cast.
Now famousily know as the cast for Agents of Shield, Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Brett Dalton, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker and Elizabeth Henstridge each have a few surprising facts about themselves that you may not have known.
Clark Gregg a.k.a. Phil Coulson
- Unlike his comic book counterpart,whose first appearance was made in the 2010 comic titled Iron Man 2- Phil Coulson: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #1, Clark first starred as Coulson in the 2008 film Iron Man.
- He revised the role in Iron Man 2 (2010)
Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant (2011)
Marvel One-Shot: A Funny Thing Happened On the Way To Thor's Hammer (2011)
The Avengers (2012)
The children's TV series The Ultimate Spider-Man (2012- present day)
The hit TV series, soon starting it's second season, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013- present day)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (2013) Video game voice over
Marvel Heroes (2013) Video Game voice over
- His father, Dean Robert Gregg, is a minister of an Episcopal church and a religious Professor at Standford university. He taught at both Duke University and the University of North Carolina before going to Standford.
- He married actress Jennifer Grey in 2001. The two starred together in the holiday movie Road to Christmas. Together they have a daughter named Stella.
- He has a brown belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- He is an actor, director and screenwriter. His first know screenplay, What Lies Beneath, starred Harrison Ford and Michelle Pfeiffer.
- He is both a founding member and former artistic director of the Atlantic Theater Company.
Ming-Na Wen a.k.a. Agent Melinda May
- Her first role in televised acting was on two episodes of Mister Rogers Neighborhood.
- She voiced the character of Mulan in both the Disney movies and the video games.
- Portraying the character of Lien Hughes on As the World Turns she became the first Asian actress to appear as a regular, holding the role for three years.
- She has two children, Michaela and Cooper.
Which character in the hit television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. do you like best?
Brett Dalton a.k.a. Agent Grant Ward
- Although he has been in the acting business since 2007, very little is known about him.
- His first on screen role was in the 2007 tv movie Nurses.
- He has one child, a daughter.
Chloe Bennet a.k.a. Skye
- At the age of 15 she was already making a name for herself as a Chinese pop singer, going by her given name, Chloe Wang.
- She can play the saxophone.
- She has six brothers.
Iain De Caestecker a.k.a. Leo Fitz
- He was born of Scottish decent.
- He has a twin sister named Nicky.
Elizabeth Henstridge a.k.a. Jemma Simmons
- She's from Sheffield England where she grew up on a farm.
- She's a gymnast.
- She can play the clarinet, panio and drums.
Based on your personality, which character are you most like?
view quiz statistics