Among the best of motivational songs
Favorite motivational songs in no particular order......
1. Don't Stop Believin- Journey
"Don't stop believin'. Hold on to that feeling, yeah."
2. It's My Life - Bon Jovi
"It's my life. It's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever...."
3. We are the Champions - Queen
"We are the champions, my friend. We'll keep on fighting 'til the end."
4. Try Again - Aaliyah
"If at first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again. You can dust it off and try again."
5. Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..."
6. Defying Gravity - from the hit musical Wicked
"It's time to start defying gravity..."
7. One Moment in Time - Whitney Houston
"Give me one moment in time when I'm faced with destiny, when all of my dreams are a heartbeat away and the answers are all up to me..."
8. A New Day Has Come - Celine Dion
"Where it was dark now there's light. Where there was pain now there's joy. Where there was weakness, I found my strength...."
9. One Step At a Time - Jordin Sparks
"One step at a time. There's no need to rush. It's like learning to fly or falling in love..."
10. It's a Beautiful Day - U2
"It's a beautiful day. Don't let it get away..."
11. You Gotta Be - Desiree
"Listen as your day unfolds. Challenge what the future holds. Try and keep your head up to the sky.....
You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser, you gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger, you gotter be cool, you gotta be calm, you got to stay together....
12. Stand - REM
"Your feet are going to be on the ground. Your head is there to move you around..."
..."Listen to reason. Reason is calling..."
13. Waka Waka / This Time for Africa - Shakira featuring Freshly Ground
"...Choosing your battle. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, get back in the saddle..."
"When you fall, get up oh, oh.."
"People are raising their expecations. Go on and feed them. This is your moment. No hesitation...."
"Today's your day. I feel it. You paved the way. Believe it..."
14. Theme from Rocky
15. Better in Time - Leona Lewis
"It all gets better in time..."
16 Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
"Life is a highway. I want to ride it all night long... "
Waka Waka - The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Soccer song
17. The Best is Yet to Come - Frank Sinatra
"The best is yet to come and babe won't that be fine..." (overlaps, also a love song)
18. Simply the Best - Tina Turner (building up a loved one)
19. Lean on Me (from Lean on Me movie) - We can't always go it all alone and can lean on the strength of others
"Lean on me when you're not strong and I'll be your strength. I'll help you carry on. For it won't be long before I'm gonna need somebody to lean on."
Tina Turner - Simply the Best
20. Survivor - Destiny's Child (also a break up song/ message to the haters)
21. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
22. Unwritten - Natasha Beddingfield
"...Release your inhibitions. Feel the rain on your skin. No one else can do it for you. Only you can let it in...
"...today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten..."
23. Climb Every Mountain - from the musical The Sound of Music
"A dream that will need all the love you can give. Every day of your life for as long as you live. Climb every mountain.... until you find your dream."
Rocky theme song
Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
The Sound of Music - Climb Every Mountain
It is so nice, I had to post it twice. Here is a different version of The Climb Every Mountain video from The Sound of Music
- Motivational Songs
120+ heartwarming motivational songs that can uplift your mood and spirit. Comes with inspirational lyrics and video. Feel free to add your favourite inspirational songs too.
- 10 Motivational Songs to Keep You Moving | The BridgeMaker
I listen to the following motivational songs when I need to be filled-up again with their energy and their messages of healing, celebration and hope
- Top 10 Motivational Songs For Entrepreneurs
Here is the list of top 10 songs that inspire, energize and even provide courage for entrepreneurs soul during the invitable ups and downs. Music is a powerful