- Entertainment and Media»
- Movies & Movie Reviews
"August Rush" Philosophy
Yesterday I rented a DVD. This movie has a title "August Rush". Actually this isn't new movie. Because it was released at November 21, 2007. I am very impressed with this movie and suitable for family. I learn much from "August Rush" And I found the social and educational lesson. That's why I choose "august Rush philosophy" tittle. I found something great inside this movie. The story told about .......
A little review about August Rush movie
A woman namely Lyla Novacek (Keri Russell). She is a violist. She met a vocalist of the band namely Louis Connelly (Jonathan Rhys Meyers). From their relationship Lyla was pregnant and born a handsome baby. But lyla's father (William Sadler) didn't want this baby and he will influence Lyla's career. And then Lyla's father send the baby in orphanage. The baby namely Evan Taylor (Freddie Highmore) growth become handsome kid. His ears and heart filled with music, like : whistle, sound of wind. Until he went to Chicago, He met with a boy who play guitar. This boy take Evan in the boy's place. In that place there are many kids who play music too. They have a boss. The boss name was Maxwell 'Wizard' Wallace(Robin Williams). Until Evan show his talent skill in music in front of Wizard. Evan play guitar very well with his own style. Wizard liked Evan very much. Wizard changed Evan name become August Rush. Wizard ordered August play guitar to got the money for him.
In the other side Louis Connelly still to find the information about the existing of Lyla Novacek. Louise want to met Lyla. Louse work in the company in New York and become success businessman. From New York he went to Chicago. At the same time Lyla's Father was sick. He told to Lyla the secret that actually Lyla had a baby and the baby wasn't die. Lyla confuse and also tried to find her baby. There was an incident August run from the police chasing. And he hidden in the church. August met a little girl and he learn music note and play piano in the church. Until the Pastor knew the August ability in music. And then the Pastor send August in the music school. He studied very well between an older student above her age. August was genius in music Many student want to learn from August. Until his lecturer knew that August made a great music composition. They thought that August was a great composer. They asked August become conductor in the last concert.
what do we learn from this movie ? and and the philosophy behind the "August Rush"
- The fortitude of kids in life.
- The struggling of child to find the parents
- The affection of love from parents to their child will never die.
- Music makes someone struggling in life, never give up, and can be entertaining when the sad comes.
- We can find the hidden talent from our child and we have to support them.
- Music can make a person famous directly. Sometimes it need a hard work and long journey.
- Children who live in an orphanage didn't always suffer. They will find the good parent for them. But they never forget to pray.
- Music can us help to find our identity.
- Something sadly can be a happy ending. The light rising after the dark. Don't worry about life. We will find all the solution for life as long as we are still struggling.
I am very impressed after watch this movie. Have you ever seen "August Rush"? What do you think about this movie?
Please enjoy the movie trailers of "August Rush" movie below.