BBC 5 Live: Live news. Live sport. - What you should know
What's BBC 5 Live?
BBC 5 Live is Britain's national rolling news and sport service, broadcasting since March 28, 1994. It has since become one of the UK's best talk radio stations providing a fun platform which accompanies the nation through the daily life via great and interesting conversations and sporting commentaries. The best debating programs are all here!
BBC 5 Live has another station called BBC 5 Live Sports Extra. It's a part-time radio service, running sporting commentaries only.
BBC 5 Live is very Informative with Up-To Date News Reports to help you know first what's going on around the world and the country.
BBC 5 Live keeps you informed with sporting news and actions. If you are passionate about sport, or just a big sport fan, BBC 5 Live is the perfect source for you. It has sporting bulletins every 30 to 60 minutes, and live commentaries around. Some of the newsshows may need to change the broadcast time temporarily due to these events go overlap.
BBC 5 Live brings you more than you know. They doesn't just cover the stories, they go beyond them. A highly podcast that I recommend about this is "Eye of the Storm" - where Emma Barnett chats to newsmakers about how the stories affect their lives.
List of presenters. News presenters include Emma Barnett, Nicky Campbell, Rachel Burden, Dotun Adebayo, Rhod Sharp, David Jones, Mickey Clark, Nihal Arthanayake, Sarah Brett, Anna Foster, Tony Livesey, Phil Williams, Stephen Nolan, Chris Warburton, Sam Walker, Jane Garvey and Peter Allen. Sport commentators/reporters include Eleanor Oldroyd, Mark Chapman, Mark Pougatch and Sam Warburton.
There is so much choice and diversity of the presenters that there will always be at least a selection of presenters that will hook you in and keep you entertained for not just throughout the days, but for many many years to come.
Examples of Sports Coverage
The list of sporting events that BBC 5 Live providing live coverage are endless.
- World Cup
- EPL, FA Cup, Football League Cup, SPL, Scottish Cup
- Rugby World Cup
- Wimbledon Tennis Championships
- Champions League and Europa League
- Formula One
How can I listen to LBC.? You can listen to LBC via the following ways.
- Radio. Digital DAB radio and AM, 693/909/990. You can also listen to 5 Live when your BBC local station is in downtime (sometime between midnight and 6am).
- Devices includes Desktop. Laptop. Tablet. Notebook. Mobile Phones. iPad & iPhone.
- Listen live or catch up with everything you've missed from the past 30 days at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_five_live or the BBC iPlayer app.
- Download the free BBC iPlayer app from the Google Play and App Store and listen to 5 Live anytime you like. - itunes & Windowsphone.com.
How can I contact 5 Live?
- Twitter. Send a tweet to 5 Live. @bbc5live.
- Facebook. Like 5 Live on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bbc5live
- Call the programmes/presenters direct on 0808 59 09 693.
- Email 5 Live directly. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write a letter to - Broadcasting House. Portland Place. London. W1A 1AA.
- Text through 85058.
- You can comment below any questions or complaints you may have.