Best Australian Insults
The Best Australian insults
After hearing an Australian colleague refer to someone as having a "head like a sucked mango" I thought I’d start a list of some of the best Australian insults that he’s thrown into conversation in the past few months.
- He's got teeth like a packet of broken biscuits
- She has a smile like a bulldog eating wasps
- She was so ugly that you could press her face in dough and make gorilla biscuits
- He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down
- He's got a face like a smashed crab
- She had a smile like a mackerel eating mustard
- She had a face like a dropped meat pie
- He had a smile like a bulldog licking acid off a thistle
- She had a rear end like a baloon filled with creamed corn
Any other Australian insults or put downs that deserve to be added to the list? Add a comment below to add your Australian insult to the list!