- Entertainment and Media»
- Movies & Movie Reviews
Best Korean/Chinese/Japanese movies
Hi, Today i want to share my favourite Chinese/Korean/Japanese movies which i have seen.There is a thing about these movies that they have a nice cinematography and their presentation is very good also.So lets start with:
1) Red Cliff ( 2008-Chinese): Red cliff is a masterpiece.It is the greatest war movie i have seen in my life.It is the first part of the Red Cliff movie.It a period drama and war movie based on the battle of Red cliff.During the Han dynasty Chancellor Cao Cao plans to invade the southern warlords of two kingdoms Liu Bei and Sun Quan. Liu Bei's Strategist plans to make alliance with other kingdom so that they can fight together to the mighty army of Cao Cao.It is a very well acted movie and is highly recommended.
A Millionaire's First Love
2) A Millionaire's First Love (2006- Korean) : A Millionaire's First Love is a romantic movie. It is very much similar to A walk to remember but it has certain moments that has a charm and magic in it.The story is very predictable as the girl was suffering from deadly heart disease and boy was in love with her but there were some real fine moments that how they spend their time until she dies.So give it try if you are a romantic movies fan..
3) Crows Zero 1 and 2 (Japanese- 2007,2009) :There are two parts of Crow zero and both are good to watch. Crow zero is a nice action movie based on a high school story in which there is no rules, no discipline and the students keep on fighting to show their dominance over each other.Story line is very simple as a boy Genji comes to school to prove his worth to his father.He starts off very smoothly until he comes to fight the main head of the school Tamao Serizawa who has the school under control.There are no sudden twist and turns.Overall its a pleasure to watch
4) See You After School (2006 -Korean) : This is like the English comedy Movie THREE O' CLOCK HIGH with the same plot. A loser who is bullied every time comes to a school where he accidentally choose the wrong side to get attention and was challenged to fight the toughest guy in the school.Whole movie has been shot in a school time and it also has very fuuny scenes too. So you can see it if you want to laugh for a while.
5) My Sassy Girl (2001 -Korean) : It is based on a series of true stories posted on internet by a person describing his relationship with his girlfriend.It is the original version of the English movie of "My Sassy Girl".This movie is a combination of comedy and romantic side.
There are some other movies movies also which are pretty good:
2) Sexis 0
4)The Good,Bad and the Weird