Can You Remember These Television Shows From the 1960s?
Remembering the television shows from the 1960s brought me back to a time when you would run home from school to watch your favorite television shows. Our family only had one television, and I think it was a 13 inch, but the whole family would sit around at night, pop the popcorn on the stove, and watch television. This is my list of my favorite television shows from 1960s.
- Land of the Giants: September, 1968 - March, 1970
- The Mod Squad: 1968 - 1973
- Make Room for Daddy: 1953 - 1964
- Marcus Welby, M.D.: September, 1969 - July, 1976
- Medical Center: 1969-1976
- My Three Sons: 1960-1972
- Dragnet (remake): 1967-1970
- Green Acres: September, 1965-April,1971
- Hazel: September, 1961-April, 1966
- Bonanza: September, 1959 - January, 1973
- The Dick Van Dyke Show: October, 1961 - June, 1966
- The Big Valley: September, 1965 - May, 1969
- Gidget (Starring Sally Field): 1965-1966
- The Flying Nun: September, 1967 - September, 1970
- Petticoat Junction: 1963-1970
- Julia: September, 1968 - March, 1971
- The Courtship of Eddie's Father: September, 1969 - March, 1972
- Lost in Space: September, 1965 - March, 1968
The 1960's was a wonderful time for television. I really enjoyed compiling this list and I hope you will reminisce as I did and pay homage to the good ole days. The great thing about some of these shows is that a few of them are coming back in movies and television. It gives us something to look forward to.
© 2012 NayNay2124