- Entertainment and Media»
Country Music Drinking Songs
Country Music Drinking Story
One thing country music doesn't need is One More Drinking Song! Yet there will be more. Many more. Drinking and country music go hand in hand.
I'm referred to as lightweight. That means I won't be going Ten Rounds With Jose Cuervo. In other words, if you Put A Drink In My Hand chances are I can't finish it.
The More I Drink, what will most likely happen is, I'll get All Jacked Up!
I have Friends In Low Places and also friends in high places. We all have our place in this world. It's 5:00 Somewhere and fans of country music like to Pop A Top, kick back and relax.
That's all good y'all. No need to get Rough & Ready unless need be!
Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup
I say we all just put on our Party Crown. We could enjoy some Domestic, Light & Cold from the tap, bottle, can, keg or in a Red Solo Cup!
I could be Pretty Good At Drinking Beer, but not if I'm at a pub and I notice the Bartender's Blues! What a downer that would be! Bartender's are supposed to be supportive and have a friendly ear! Next time I'll have my Beer In Mexico!
Don't Tell Mama, but I planned a party and All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight! There will be lots of food and Alcohol! There's a good possibility that someone will want to Save a Horse and Ride a Cowboy!
One never knows what to expect at a country music themed party. There will be Toes in the pool and asses in the sand! I heard a rumor some coy cowboy might make an appearance, but he's trouble so it's Goodbye Earl to him!
We might actually enjoy some bubbly! Yes, even country folk enjoy Drinking Champagne, even if it's straight from the bottle.
This will be My Kinda Party! If by chance the weather forecast changes and the sky opens up, it'll be fine because Rain Is A Good Thing! We could add wet t-shirt contests for the cowboys to the list of party events.
Hopefully we could also view a Tequila Sunrise! What we don't need is White Lighthing! The way these country folk Chug-a-Lug chances are they will be crying a Whiskey River due to being scared!
I'm sure the women will be telling their cowboys...Don't Come Home a Drinkin' with Loving On Your Mind! Good luck with that my friend! I bet he says, I Think I'll Just Stay Here And Drink. Uh oh, cowboy!
"Hey Bartender, fill him up!" Have fun y'all!
Blake Shelton - The More I Drink
Best Country Music Drinking Songs
There are over 100 country music drinking songs. I used some of my favorites to compile my drinking story...
- Merle Haggard - I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink
- Garth Brooks - Friends In Low Places
- Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup
- Eric Church - Put A Drink In My Hand
- Alan Jackson - It's 5:00 Somewhere
- Tracy Byrd - Ten Rounds With Jose Cuervo
- Johnny Lee - Hey Bartender
- Jerroid Niemann - One More Drinking Song
- Kenny Chesney - Beer In Mexico
- Zac Brown Band - Toes
- George Jones - Bartender's Blues
- Dixie Chicks - Goodbye Earl
- Dierks Bentley - Domestic, Light and Cold
- Gary Allan - Don't Tell Mama
- Hank Williams Jr - All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight
- Jason Aldean - My Kinda Party
Midland - Drinkin' Problem
More Country Music Drinking Songs
- Billy Currington - Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer
- Luke Bryan - Rain Is A Good Thing
- Blake Shelton - The More I Drink
- Big & Rich - Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy
- David Lee Murphy - Party Crown
- Trace Adkins - Rough & Ready
- Gretchen Wilson - All Jacked Up
- George Strait- Drinking Champagne
- Brad Paisley - Alcohol
- Loretta Lynn - Don't Come Home A Drinkin' With Loving On Your Mind
- Willie Nelson - Whiskey River
- Jim Ed Brown - Pop a Top
- Roger Miller - Chug a Lug
- George Jones - White Lightning
- Eagles - Tequila Sunrise
- Dierks Bentley - Drunk On A Plane
Additional Country Music Articles
- Country Music Songs About Rain
Country Music and rain go hand in hand. There are many country songs about rain and I've compiled some in this article. Videos included.
- My Favorite Country Music Marriages
Country music artists seem to have a secret to long lasting marriages...here are some of my favorites.
Dierks Bentley - Drunk On A Plane
© 2012 Linda Bilyeu