- Entertainment and Media»
- Movies & Movie Reviews
Decoding the Matrix
Welcome to join us decoding the Matrix! In this hub I'm gonna talking about the plot of the Matrix (1999) and discuz the Matrix Vs the Real World. Just read on.
Decoding the Matrix
Thomas Anderson is an ordinary programmer working for a world's top software company, while at night, he becomes Neo, a super hacker in the wired computer world. He's an icon that many PC fans would like to be, including myself. Yet he has confusions, there's something untold out there, around us, while we can't point out what it is all about. That's how the game begins.
I have almost the same confusions like Neo. While I'm not bothered by the possibly existed Matrix system, I sense somebody is watching us somewhere, and he is someone else than God. Interesting!
- You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?
Neo wouldn't let go any clue about the Matrix. He wants an answer to his confusion.
He follows the Rabbit and meets Trinity. They are familiar with each other in thecyber world while first time seeing each other in person.
- I know why you're here, Neo.
- I know what you've been doing.
- I know why you hardly sleep.
- why you live alone, and why, night after night, you sit at your computer.
- You're looking for an answer.
- It's the question that drives us.
- It's the question that brought you here.
Agent Smith is a super supervisive program in the Matrix to keep the whole system well functioning.
He's cooler with that sunglasses, like a terminator, while much smarter than T600.
Neo is bugged by Agent Smith with a shrimp like gadget. In the Matrix world, it should be just a spying program. And what Trinity used to get that thing out of Neo's body would be an antivirus software?
- What is the Matrix?
- It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
- What truth?
- That you are a slave.