Donald Trump Is Tough on Immigrants, yet He Married Two!
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."— Donald Trump
Donald Trumps Surrounded
Donald Trump has been surrounded by immigrants since he was born.
- His mother was born in Scotland and became a United States Citizen in 1942.
- His grandfather Frederick Trump immigrated to the United States when he was 16 in 1985.
- His current wife, and our first lady Melania Trump was born in Slovenia, she obtained a green card in 2001 and became a U.S citizen in 2006.
- Trump’s first wife Ivana, was, of course, an immigrant as well. She was born in Czechoslovakia, Trump and Ivana got married in 1977, yet she didn’t become a citizen until 1988.
- Donald Trump made Ivana President and Vice President of a few of his business’s and they had three children together, Eric, Ivanka, and Donald Trump Jr.
- Of course, Donald Trump kept his mistress Marla nearby in a hotel, so he can see her often, which is what led to the divorce of Ivana and Donald Trump and the marriage to his mistress Marla Maples.
- Marla and Donald had one child together named Tiffany.
- Donald Trump started dating Melania while he was still married to Marla, they divorced in 1999.
- Marla Maples was a citizen of the United States but seems he has more of an interest in women who are trying to become a citizen.
Ivana & Donald Trump
"Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs, will be made to benefit American workers and American families. We must protect our borders from the ravages of other countries making our products, stealing our companies, and destroying our jobs. Protection will lead to great prosperity and strength."— Donald Trump
I would think..
I just find it to be bizarre that he speaks down to immigrants here in the United States, but his mother, grandfather, and two wives were/are immigrants. He has been deporting immigrants that have been brought here to America at a youthful age, have been here their whole life, and now are being forced to go back to a place they never knew. I would think he would have a little bit more of an understanding and want to help immigrants become citizens, deport the ones that are causing us trouble but help the ones that are just trying to live.
Marla Maples & Donald Trump
What do you think?