Famous People Trivia Quiz: What Do They Have In Common?
Everyone Likes Trivia...
Well, maybe not everyone likes trivia but for those of us who do, it's a lot of fun.
Here's a trivia quiz -- see if you can guess the connection between the five names in the 10 sets shown. There's even a hint given. Good Luck!
Here's the sets and the answers are below. What is the connection between...
1. Gen. George Patton, Tom Mix, Princess Di, Jayne Mansfield and Harry Chapin. (Think automobile).
2. Jimmy Carter, John Lennon, Mick Jagger, Ronald Reagan and William Shatner. (Think aliens).
3. Joe Louis, Sammy Davis, Judy Garland, Mozart and Edgar Allen Poe. (Think money).
4. Margaux Hemingway, Richard Burton, Theodore Roosevelt, Prince and Neil Young. (Think disease).
5. Gene Autry, Johnny Bench, Garth Brooks, Joan Crawford and Geronimo. (Think States).
6. Winston Churchill, Marilyn Monroe, Sir Isaac Newton, James Earl Jones and Bruce Willis. (Think speech issues).
7. Yves Saint Laurent, Rodgers & Hammerstein, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley and J.R.R. Tolkien. (Think royalties).
8. Tony Lema, Yuri Gagarin, Thurman Munson, Joseph P. Kennedy and John F. Kennedy Jr. (Think aviation).
9. Katie Couric,Clint Eastwood, Jamie Foxx, Kelsey Grammer and Anthony Hopkins. (Think music).
10. Andrew Jackson, John D. Rockefeller Sr., Henry Ford, Bill Gates and Michael Dell. (Think education).
1. Each died in an automobile accident.
2. All claimed to have seen UFOs.
3. All died pennyless.
4. All are/were reported to have likely suffered from Epilepsy.
5. All were from Oklahoma.
6. All battled a problem with stuttering.
7. They were the five top earning deceased celebrities in 2009, per Forbes Magazine.1
8. All died in plane crashes.
9. All are proficient on the piano.
10. None graduated from college.
How Did You Do?
view quiz statistics