Favorite Lines in a Song
What makes a song interesting?
These are some of my favorite lines in a song have come from popular artists. These are "Pop Songs" from the 50's, to present. it would be fun to hear about yours as well. I'll throw out a few. Try to see what song it is and if you can guess who sang or wrote it.
1. "We tried to talk it over but the words got in the way."
2. " The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know"
3. " A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest"
4. "When I was young you murdered law with courtroom politics , but I am older now and I don't fall for all your tricks,"
5. " You don't like weak women, You get bored so quick, and you don't like strong women cause they're hep to your tricks".
I have started with five common lines that provoked much different thought. I hope this stimulates as much thought in you as it did in me. Also, I hope to hear some of the great thought provoking lines that you have heard.