Financial Expert Suze Orman Quotes
Suze Orman, the Brilliant Financial Advisor
Suze Orman, one of America’s most famous financial expert and advisers, has written several best seller books and hosted many TV and radio shows, all focused on improving how people deal with money issues.
In all her books and shows, Suze has a positive and honest approach, and she surely says things the way they are, analyzing situations and providing with straight forward tips and advice to get out of sticky situations, and make steps toward a bigger wealth and financial stability.
Suze’s goal is to make each person more powerful and optimistic when managing his or her wealth. She couldn’t have said better herself: “Many people are in the dark when it comes to money, and I’m going to turn on the lights.”
Motivational Financial Quotes by Suze Orman
1. "Remember to keep your eye on the goal, on what you really want to accomplish, no matter what anyone says or does to deter you. Just keep moving ahead."
2. "Always do what is right rather than what is easy, and never put yourself for sale, because you deserve better than that.”
3. "Muster up your courage and silence your fears."
4. "No one ever achieved financial security by being weak and scared. Confidence is contagious; it will bring more into your life. "
5. "The single most important quality you need in order to change the course of your life is courage. A great deal of courage. "
6. “In all realms of life it takes courage to stretch your limits, express your power, and fulfill your potential… it’s not different in the financial realm.”
7. “Each cent you apply toward diminishing your debt replenishes you.”
Suze Orman on How to Save for Retirement
Empowering Financial Quotes by Suze Orman
8. "When you live with the courage to be rich as a financial and emotional constant, your life will open up in a number of new ways."
9. "True richness begins with thoughts of true richness. True greatness begins with thoughts of true greatness, and the potential for greatness resides in all of us."
10. "The way each of us thinks and feels about our money is the key factor in determining how much we ultimately have."
11. “Money is attracted to people who are strong and powerful, respectful of it, and open to receiving."
12. "The will to change begins with your thoughts, and then gathers strength with your words."
13. “Your future rests on your shoulders and your shoulders alone.”
Suze Orman loves Kristen Wiig's parody of her on "Saturday Night Live" at her first Emmy Award winning
Financial Wisdom Quotes by Suze Orman
14. "People first. Then money, then things."
15. "When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are."
16. "You can turn over your body, heart, and soul to someone, but the union will never be complete unless you link your fortunes."
17. “A big part of financial freedom is having your heart and mind free from worry about the what-ifs of life.”
18. “Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.”
19. “If you have debt I’m willing to bet that general clutter is a problem for you too.”
20. “Opposites may attract, but I wouldn’t put my money on a relationship of financial opposites.“
21. "If you are not overly attached to what you want, you will attain it."
22. "If you expect your money to take care of you, you must take care of your money."
23. "When you open your hands to make an offering, you draw the world back inside you."
24. "You must give to feel richer, never to become poorer."
© 2012 Robie Benve