Frasier TV Show Trivia
Think you know Frasier TV show trivia? I’ve put together some trivia questions from the TV show Frasier that I think any sitcom fan would be interested in.
Frasier ran for 11 seasons, from 1993 to 2004. It was a spin-off of Cheers, which continued the story of Frasier Crane returning to his roots in Seattle.
The show revolved around Frasier (played by Kelsey Grammer) his brother Niles, (played by David Hyde Pierce) his father Martin, (played by John Mahoney) his father's health care worker Daphne, (played by Jane Leeves) and his radio show producer, Roz, (played by Peri Gilpin.)
What could be one of the eeriest coincidences in television history happened in the episode, Odd Man Out" which aired on May 20, 1997. In the episode, Frasier is listening to his messages on his answering machine when the caller (Linda Hamilton, who called his number by mistake) states that she will be arriving on American, flight 11. One of Frasier's creators and executive producers, David Angell was killed four years later as a passenger on American Airlines flight 11, the first plane to hit the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.
The show was brilliantly written, never going for the cheap joke. The show and cast won thirty-seven Emmy Awards as well as winning the Emmy for Outstanding Comedy Series five years in a row.
But, let's get back to the trivia. You may find some of these trivia questions a little easier than some of the others, but I think you will find all of them to be challenging.
Test yourself and see how you do.
15 correct – You get your own TV show.
11-14 correct – Your radio show is syndicated.
6-10 correct – Carlos & “The Chicken” make you their special project for the month.
0-5 correct – Noel stops by and promises to teach you the Klingon language.
Frasier TV Show Trivia Questions
1. What building does Frasier live in?
2. What is Frazier’s apartment number?
3. What make of car did Frasier drive?
4. What is Eddie the dog’s real name?
5. Who was Frasier’s mentor?
6. Who plays Cam Winston, Frasier’s upstairs neighbor?
7. What kind of vehicle does Cam drive?
8. Who played Dr. Mel Karnofsky?
9. Who was the first woman to break Frasier's heart?
10. In the episode where Frasier and Martin play chess, Martin wins every game until Fraiser gets him to play one more game by offering to give Martin something if he (Frasier) loses. What is it?
11. When Frasier is plagued by dreams that he is in bed with Gil, what is tattooed on his arm?
12. Who is Frasier’s first wife?
13. When Sam Malone (Ted Danson) shows up on Frasier, to which actress is he engaged?
14. What are the call letters of Frasier’s radio show?
15. Two different women played Frasier’s mother, one on Cheers and one on Frasier. Can you name them?
Answers To Frasier TV Show Trivia
1. The Elliot Bay Towers, which is a fictional building.
2. Frasier’s apartment number was 1901.
4. Moose, a Jack Russell Terrier.
5. Dr. William Tewksbury played by actor Rene Auberjonois
6. Brian Stokes Mitchell played Cam Winston.
7. Cam drives a Humvee, a source of great aggravation for Frasier as it takes up up too much space in the garage making it difficult for Frasier to get out of his own car.
8. Jane Adams played Dr. Mel Karnofsky who became Niles’ second wife on the show.
9. Ronee Lawrence (played by Wendie Malick) Niles and Frasier's old babysitter.
11. The tattoo on Frasier’s arm was “Chesty”.
12. Nanette Guzman a/k/a "Nanny G” was Frasier’s first wife.
13. Sheila played by Tea Leoni. Sam breaks off the relationship with Sheila when he finds out that she slept with Cliff Claven from Cheers.
14. KACL 1280 are the call letters and are actually named after the show’s creators, David Angell, Peter Casey, and David Lee.
15. Hester Rose Palmer Crane was played by Nancy Marchand in Cheers and Rita Wilson in Frasier.