Funny Karma Quotes
Funny Karma Quotes
Funny Quotes about Karma
You can put these funny Karma quotes and jokes on your Facebook status or on photos on Tumblr. Karma is a wonderful thing for those who are true to themselves. For those that control and manipulate it is a vengeful elephant!
- When someone tries to weigh themselves in between you and your loved ones they have to know that karma will bite them twice as bad.
- Sometimes my name is karma so don’t chaos with me.
- Remember don't be a jerk to someone if you don't know anything about them because karma is the expert in giving pain.
- Why does it seem karma bites are so small in comparison?
- I'm not going to wait for karma I am her karma.
- I love karma and her weird and wonderful ways.
- You’re going to get your karma and I'm going to be sitting down with some popcorn and watching.
- I like putting karma on my shoulders.
- Karma is a female, sometimes she waits a while but when she's ready she gets you.
- It's just one tragedy after another. You don't know if you are burning off some bad karma from a prior life or died and went to hell.
- The only thing that's bigger than karma is me and I'm in one of those moods.
- I've come to the conclusion that karma is out to get me and prevent me from having anything I want.
I miss Karma
Do people really believe in karma?
Do you believe in karma?
Karma is a?
- To whoever stole my wallet, I have one word for you, Karma. And let me tell you, she's a ….
- I hope karma rears its ugly head and gets the scumbag who stole everything out of my purse last night downtown.
- This is my luck. Maybe it’s my karma. Either way, it’s my disappointment.
- People do so much nonsense and when the effect of Karma is there they just blame others for their bad doings.
- Giving karma a little push and waiting for the storm. It's called getting even.
- Maybe I don't believe in karma or cosmic revenge. Maybe breaking people and being broken is just part of the game.
- Karma is one of the most powerful energies in the world and has proven itself to me and my surroundings time and time again. What you do on this Earth is a reflection of what you receive in return.
- I can't stand people that lie, and then try to come up with ridiculous ways to try to cover it up! It angers me to my very core. Karma!
- Some say Karma is a bad thing; I say she is a friend of mine so beware.
- Who's a bigger gangster, Karma, Katrina, Sandy or my ex-wife?
- It makes you mad when people spot you out on an obvious lie, and then you make up more lies to cover up that one. Remember karma will not treat you kindly.
- I love karma for some reason because it does all the dirty work for me.
- I think liars are funny. They are always trying to save their own self, but when it backfires and they have destroyed themselves. I laugh because karma works in mysterious ways.
- The problem with Karma is that what goes around comes around, but it never seems to come around and go around.
- Losing or gaining a few dollars means nothing in the larger scheme of karma.
- Karma may be a bad thing, but at least, she gave me a good laugh.
- If you don’t like mind games for yourself why to play them with someone else. If you don’t like something being done to you don’t do it to anyone else.
- Sorry, I'm not tall enough to ride your roller-coaster full of lies, but karma's, and she's first in line.
- I think some people need to go back to their childhood and learn what words like RESPECT mean. It truly amazes me how you can see people's true colors when they are in defense mode because they know they are the one to blame for everything that is happening to them. Karma is a... well you know the rest.
- I just hope that karma shows you, nasty people, the same mercy that you have on those less fortunate.
- Keep that in mind KARMA can be a real bad word.
- People do terrible things and have the nerve to want sympathy and compassion when the karma takes place.
- It's amazing how someone can be so manipulative. The truth has finally come out. It's only a matter of time before other people see it too. I was in the dark for a very long time, but now I see the light. Karma is a bad sometimes and it will haunt you every day for the rest of your life.
- The Worst Thing Ever: Having a bad memory and loving to study. I consider that a form of Karma.
- I would never desire anything awful on anyone, but karma is amazing.
- Karma I don't know what you’re doing to me, but that wasn't very nice of you.
- I've done a lot of bad things in my life but it isn't coming around yet, so I must travel faster than karma train.
- I am a firm believer that one's happiness in life is directly tied to the way he treats waiters and waitresses. Karma, people, karma!
- What's funny is when someone talks about you behind your back then they get really fat. Karma, I know it’s you, buddy.