- Entertainment and Media»
- Television & TV Shows
Fuse is Back on DISH
After being removed from DISH’s lineup in 2010, popular music channel Fuse has returned to DISH. As a term of the court settlement between DISH and Voom/Cablevision, all AMC Networks channels are back on DISH along with Cablevision’s Fuse as part of a long-term agreement.
Unfamiliar with Fuse?
Here’s a little bit of background on it and why we’re excited that DISH has it back:
· All music and music-related news and entertainment, all the time
· Music videos from top artists as well as independent and up-and-coming artists
· Music artist biographies and interviews
· Information on the biggest and best annual music festivals
· Original and diverse TV series on different genres and issues
· Tons of live concerts
Are you happy to have Fuse back on DISH?
Fuse Offers More than Most Music Channels
Fuse is one of the few channels devoted entirely to music, which makes it a favorite among the 18-34 age group. It offers hours of video blocks from a wide range of artists, along with in-depth interviews and specials. It’s also a reliable source for the most up-to-date in current events, music news, industry issues, and special events.
Fuse Has the Best in Live Music
The channel also features live concerts from some of the most popular and iconic artists at the largest venues and festivals, including but not limited to:
· Dave Matthews Band from the Beacon Theatre
· Drake from Radio City Music Hall
· Linkin Park from Madison Square Garden
· Red Hot Chili Peppers from The Roxy Theatre
· Z100’s Jingle Ball 2011 from Madison Square Garden
Music-Centered Original Series
The original series are as varied as the music and include standard music channel offerings like countdowns along with funny, pop-culture centered programming like Billy on the Street with comedian Billy Eichner, who asks the general public about their music knowledge and opinions of popular artists, and shows featuring accomplished musicians such as Cee Lo Green + Talking to Strangers and Hoppus on Music (with Mark Hoppus).
If you’re looking for a dedicated music channel with the diversity in music and in entertainment, check out Fuse on channel 164 on DISH.
How Can I Get Fuse on DISH?
If you don't have DISH yet, we can help. We offer all of the same great deals, promotions, and prices as DISH, but we'll give you an exclusive $75 rebate. Order your DISH service with us and start watching Fuse as early as tomorrow.
~Your DISH Authorized Retailer
Satellite Solutions Network, Inc. | Check out America's Top 120 with Fuse