- Entertainment and Media
Promote Your Band: Get Your Local Band Music Heard On Hubpages
Share Your Local Band Music On Hubpages
Your a local band and you want to promote your band and get your music heard on the internet. Hubpages is a web 2.0 site that allows anyone to write articles and share something with the world. Here is your chance to use hubpages to share your music with the world.
To Promote your band by getting your music on hubpages is just another way that you can spread the word about your local band and gain more loyal listeners. You want to be big someday right, getting your name out in lights, or at least in articles, is a step in the right direction towards becoming well known, maybe even famous
Step 1. Get Your Music On Youtube
Youtube.com is a video based website that lets users upload their own videos. You can use this to your advantage to promote your band. Either by recording a live recording of you and your band playing your music, or by creating a music video of sorts and putting your music file to play against it.There are many ways to promote your band using youtube.
Get Your Music Online With Recording Software
2. Write An Article About Your Band
Use hubpages to promote your band by creating an article about your band, your music, or something related to your music. Your article will promote your band by reaching interested new listeners who love local bands. Using tags such as new music, garage band, local music, and incorporating these tags into your article will trigger search engines to lead listeners seeking local band music to find your article.
While reading your article, listeners who love local bands will be able to listen and watch your youtube video and become better acquainted with your music or your bands music.
This Could Be Your Band
How To Get Even More Listeners To Your Music
Once you have written your article that includes your YouTube Video, now go out and spread the word. You can do this by utilizing word of mouth, and more web 2.0 resources
- Promote your band by posting on Digg.com, Mixx.com, Stumble.com and other social bookmarking sites
- Send out an e-mail to all your friends and ask them to forward on the link
- Add a link to your article to your Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and all other Social Networking accounts.
Quality Audio Recorders
Let Listeners Know Where To Find You
Now that interested music listeners who love local bands have found your article, you, and your YouTube video, you want them find you and remember you. Consider including the following into your hubpages article
- Include links or Usernames to your MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, and other Social Networking sites and encourage your new fans to add you as friends
- Include links to more video's, or where they can find more of your videos.
- Your point was to get noticed right? So now you've been seen by a producer and he wants to get in touch with you. Do NOT include your phone number, but a e-mail address and an inviting but not desperate line encouraging contact is a great start.