- Entertainment and Media»
How Many Tattoos Does Lil Wayne Have?
Lil Wayne Getting Tattooed
Lil Wayne Tattoo PicturesClick thumbnail to view full-size
View All of Lil Wayne's Tattoos. (Over 100 pictures)
Lil Wayne is one of the most controversial as well as watched music artist at the moment because of his talents and more even more intriguing lifestyle, persona, and eccentric tattoos covering his entire body. The most noted tattoos would probably be the tattoos on his face which include, "I Am Music," a series of cracks, 3 to 4 tattoo tears, and the notorious "Fear of God" tattooed on his eyelids. There is no question that Lil Wayne stands out from most artists not only with his music, but also his tattoos.
There are reports of Lil Wayne having a certain amount of tattoos, but realistically, there is no counting all of his tattoos. Most people aren't even aware of the tattoos he has running across his legs all the way up his thighs. Even if you were to count every single tattoo on his body, it would always be changing with the constant addition of tattoos along with cover ups and tattoos on top of other tattoos. It seems like he gets a new tattoo every week. Not only is he continuously adding tattoos to his face, but he's even got a tattoo of a smiley face on the inside of his bottom lip. To be even more different, he's even gotten ultraviolet tattooed stars on his face.
There has been a lot of controversy about his 4 tattoo tears that he has on his face with one of which he has recently covered up with some sort of symbol. He has two tattoo tears under his right eye, one below his left eye, and a last tattoo tear to the left side of his mouth. He stated that the reason for covering up one of the tattoo tear was because his mother said that he had too many and needed to get rid of one. Now everyone seems to have their own opinion of explanation behind his tattoo tears, claiming its how many people he's killed or how many family member's he has lost. What most people do not know is that he publicly stated that he simply got the tattoo tears because he wanted to see how it looked and after getting one he decided to add more.
Its no surprise that Lil Wayne a great number of tattoos, but most people don't know about them all. Below is a list of just a few of his tattoos. For those that are interested, here you can find pictures of the Lil Wayne Tattoos and a complete list of How Many Tattoos Lil Wayne Has.
- "Fear of God" on his eyelids with a cross above the 'of' between his eyes
- "Misunderstood" and 2 rows of stars with some of them being ultraviolet
- "I Am Music" above his right eye
- Cracks coming from his hairline at the top of his hairline and also on the sides of his chin as well as various other parts of his body
- "Lucky Me" under his left ear
- "Soo Woo" under his left ear for his bloods
- A flower placed right below "Lucky Me"
- "Blessed" in the middle of his throat, but it was later covered up with "You"
- "Steel" on the back of his left hand and "Concrete" on the back of his right hand
- In each of his palms he has "A Gun" and "The World" so that he can always say he has them in his hands
- "Trigger" on his finger
- "Nae Nae" on each of his forearms which is his daughter, Reginae's nickname
- A marijuana leaf near the wrist of his left arm
- "Lauren" on his right forearm to show his love for Lauren London that has a very long history that was later covered up with "Carter"
- The "ESPN" logo on the back of his left arm
- "Baby" and "Slim" on each of his shoulders
- "Life's A Gamble" on the upper left side of his chest
- On each side of his ribs, he has stars just above wings
Do you think Lil Wayne has too many tattoos?
- Top 10 Lil Wayne 'Dedication 2' Mixtape Quotes
The 'Dedication 2' Mixtape is a classic CD released by Lil Wayne and DJ Drama back in 2006 when Lil Wayne was getting more recognition than ever before. I can't say this is one of my favorite mixtapes from...
- Top 10 Lil Wayne 'No Ceiling' Quotes
No Ceilings is Lil Wayne's latest official mixtape that he released and one of my favorites among pretty much every other Weezy Mixtape. This mixtape is a little different from his previous mixtapes though...