How to get thousands of Instagram followers easy
What is Instagram? Instagram is an online social media platform that allows users to upload only photos and videos. It was created in 2010 by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. In 2012 it was sold to Facebook for $1 billion in cash and stocks. In only a short span of four years, Instagram is the fastest growing social media platform with over 150 million users. Most people use it for personal use, but for some like all other social media platforms, use it to grow their businesses. Enough with the mundane details, lets look at how to get followers with ease.
The ways I am about to show you are not your ethical way of getting followers but nonetheless it works. I guess you can say it's a more guerrilla tactic approach.
There are two ways to get more followers. It's the same easy method but with two different types of accounts.
- The first step is to follow famous people with the highest amount of followers. So what you want to do is find one of the users listed below then follow the account and then in about 3 minutes unfollow. Repeat the steps, follow and then unfollow. I will explain later why this works. Here is a list of the top ten users with the most followers, included with their Instragram name:
- Justin Bieber (@JustinBieber) - 19,707,767 followers
- Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) - 17,517,608 followers
- Beyonce Knowles (@Beyonce) - 15,388,129 followers
- Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) - 15,388,129 followers
- Selena Gomez (@SelenaGomez) - 12,596,984 followers
- Kendall Jenner (@KendallJenner) - 12,452, 080 followers
- Khloe Kardashian (@khloeKardashian)- 11,840,812 followers
- Miley Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) - 11,495,730 followers
- Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) - 11,116,371 followers
- Taylor Swift (@TaylorSwift) - 10,310, 700 followers
2. In Instagram there are pages that are dedicated for people to follow one another. This requires the same easy two step of follow and then unfollow. Below is a picture of one of the accounts.
Why it Works
The reason why this method works is that there are many people using the same method. Because each account has so many followers, there are at times hundreds or maybe thousands of users that follow others to get exposure. Let me warn you though since some people use the follow and unfollow method, your amount of followers might be less the next day. Although I find only about 30% percent usually unfollow. So in the end you are still left with 70% of followers. You might ask why this matters. Well, for some people who use it for personal usage, having a lot of followers might make them feel better or for whatever reasons. If you are using it for business, it makes your company look more hyped up thus bringing in more possible consumers. Be patient, sometimes you get a few followers and at times you'll get plenty. Hope this helps and have fun with it.