- Entertainment and Media»
- Television & TV Shows
Is There A God? Maybe It Is Television
Prime Time Television
Take The Personality Test Below Only Takes A Minute
Each time I watch the short video above, I learn more about myself and get many ideas of how the world around me can influence my thoughts and behavior. I'm wondering if we can watch a television show and then just go back to where we left off living?
The Neanderthal man may be smarter than all of us as he realizes the drug like effect of the boob-tube and knows exactly how to break the spell. We may feel sad and at a loss for a short while, but then ....
I really hope you enjoyed this vignette of our lives. Don't forget to take one minute to answer the quiz questions. The results of this personality test are just for fun and not backed up by any study or research.
Personality Test Based On Television Viewing
view quiz statistics
We Worship Our Television
Everything but everything is on T.V. Shopping, how-to shows, exploring adventures, sex, sports, current events, drama, you name it, you'll find it. We live vicariously through the television instead of interacting with each other.
After a while, if someone doesn't "knock you out of your trance" you will become a vegetable zombie. Now, I personally do not watch T.V. but this could also apply to the computer. In fact, its already available to watch television shows, all your news channels, entertainment, shopping and more on the computer.
Addiction is more than drugs
These are addictive behaviors and to tell you the truth, I don't know how to break the spell. With social networking, it has become more that just WATCHING, we are now interacting with each other. I keep telling myself this is good. But, sometimes I wonder.
Not long ago, a friend told me the story of another friend who got involved with computer games and ended up dead. That's right. Dead, not just as in a mindless zombie, but depressed, suicidal and he was a lost soul. Others have followed in his footsteps.
How many of you have been called to dinner and said, "Just another minute." An hour or two goes by. We are not even nourishing ourselves because the television/computer becomes our food of choice.
This animated short is a humorous take on this very real problem. And, I hope it wakes us from our slumber. I hope we do not find all humanity worshiping an idol of our own making. I hope we start working on improving the sorry state of this world, instead of drugging ourselves into a state of incapacity. We cannot escape any longer. Shake it off and tell someone you care.
All rights reserved © copyright Debby Bruck 2012 Google
Television Changes Your Brain and Thinking
This animated short was created by Tom Dor on Aniboom. He has just this one video telling the story of a magical box falls from the sky and disturb the peaceful lives of two prehistoric brothers. A story about human nature and its reaction to technology.
Want to see a cool way to demonstrate your talents via a movie portfolio?
It appears that Tom is part of a team on Studio Aiko.
Expertise in Animation
CG interior and exterior Simulation of house in Caesarea.
Architects: Rama Dotan & Eran Binderman.
Classroom Details: Inhouse project of the studio. a test scene of future project. Inspiration: Michael Hilsenrad.
We live in the electronic age of technology. At our roots, are we still simple Neanderthals that need living contact and connection with other people to play, love and grow? Are we watching too much television, on our mobile phones and computers too many hours?
About the Author
Debby Bruck, CHOM loves to write about a variety of health and environment topics. She passionately attempts to educate the public on current events and issues that effects our lives. Debby founded Homeopathy World Community, a social network of professional homeopaths enlightening the world to the healing powers of homeopathy and hosts numerous radio shows and also a live stream video show each Monday. Follow Debby onTwitter
Contact Debby: If you have any further questions she is always happy to talk with you.
- Happiness is Contagious: Stepping in Poop
- What is Your Dream for the Future?
mikebaird's photostream. 23 Nov 2009 Creative Commons use note in a cool tech-oriented blog by high school teacher Larry Baker. fihu's photostream flickerSynchronicityI believe in the space - time effects of...
Five minutes can make a lot of difference in your day. Five minutes full of awareness can assist the healing process. If you made a choice, what would you do with your five minutes each day?
- Animated Short Film | Balance by Lauenstein 1989
You won't want to miss this CLASSIC Animated Movie Short. It tells a story.
- The Piano Animated Short Film
The Piano animated short has music that carries you away.
News From The Cave
Discovery News | WERE NEANDERTHALS EUROPE'S FIRST CAVE ARTISTS? As time passes, mankind makes new discoveries about the past. How we may have interpreted artifacts, signs, symbols, language and drawings may turn out to surprise us from the established belief system.
- Paintings on cave walls in Spain are far older than previously thought.
- Some researchers think the paintings may predate European Homo sapiens.
- The study suggests that the art may not be the work of modern humans at all.
- Neanderthals have been portrayed as brutish, animalistic cavemen, but the archaeological evidence suggests they weren't dummies.
Disclaimer: This Information is Educational Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider