Do you have a strip club addiction?
Nearly any hobby can turn into an addiction. While strip club visits are usually just a small part of a man’s life – bachelor parties, birthday parties and the rare business trip visit – more and more men are finding themselves addicted. Strip club addiction and stripper addiction is real, and it has ruined many men’s lives and marriages.
Do you think you may have a strip club addiction or stripper addiction? If so, ask yourself the follow checklist of questions.
· Have you gone to a strip club 5 or more times this year?
· Is there a strip club that knows your name or drink order by heart?
· Have you spent more than $500 on strippers or strip clubs this year?
· Have you had private lap dances, cheating on your significant other?
· Do you find yourself planning your schedule around strip club visits?
· Have you been to a strip club on just a regular day – not a special occasion – in the last 6 months?
· Are you embarrassed to talk about the amount of strip clubs visits you make to your friends?
· Does your significant other know about every time you’ve gone to a strip club or seen a stripper?
· Do you save money in order to use it at a strip club?
· Do you dream about going to strip clubs?
· Do you think you have a stripper addiction orstrip club addiction?
· Do you think strip clubs are “no big deal”?
If you answered yes to three or more of these questions, you most likely have a stripper addiction or strip club addiction. These addictions can have a very negative impact on your life and relationships. Strip club and stripper addictions can ultimately cause you to push priorities aside to visit a strip club, thus hurting your work situation and livelihood. They can most certainly ruin a relationship or marriage. If you don’t think lap dances = cheating, or your significant other doesn’t know about every time you visit a strip club, you need to have a serious heart to heart. If not, trust issues will arise, and no relationship can survive without trust.
If you believe you may have a stripper addiction or strip club addiction, seek professional help. Visit an addiction counselor or psychologist and get to the root of your addiction. Be open and honest with family members, friends and co-workers. They will help support you in your fight against addiction and can help you avoid familiar patterns that could lead you back down the road to strip clubs. Most importantly, be honest with yourself about your addiction. Realize what brought you to this point, and make a commitment to changing your life for the better. In the end, you will have a more fulfilled life and a fuller wallet because of it.
If you’re a woman who is afraid her significant other has a stripper or strip club addiction or believes your man is getting regular lap dances, cheating on you and your family, then visit www.stripperstopper.com and learn how to get help for you and your man.