Why Jungkook Is the Most Attractive and Interesting BTS Member
2019 Most Handsome Face In the World
Facts About Jungkook
Jeon Jungkook is the youngest member of the international KPOP sensation, BTS which is also known as the Bangtan Boys. The band has been training since 2010 and debuted in 2013. Since then, BTS took over the world because of their revolutionary talent in the entertainment industry, despite their foreign language.
Jungkook was born on September 1, 1997 which makes him only 13 years old when he started training for BTS. He has officially shared his many talents to the world by the age of 15 years old. Before the massive fanbase of screaming girls and his $8 million net worth, Jungkook lived in Busan, South Korea with his parents and older brother. He was a normal student at Baekyang Elementary and Middle School. His dream was to become a badminton player though his fate has led him to realize that he was bound to be a singer after seeing a performance by G-Dragon called “Heartbreaker.” In 2017, he graduated from Seoul’s School of Performing Arts and decided not to take CSATs, Korea’s nationwide university entrance exam. He wanted to focus on his career and continue to perform for his fans worldwide.
What Makes Him the Most Attractive BTS?
He maybe referred to as BTS baby because he’s the youngest. But from his cute façade since 2013, he is now a full-grown man at 22 years old and will be turning 23 by September of this year. His square-shaped face, very manly jawline, partial mono-lid eyes, thin lips and long dimples are all big factors to the growing fanbase known as BTS A.R.M.Y. To prove that Jungkook is undeniably the most attractive BTS member, the reasons are very obvious: (1) he ranked second in 2018’s “100 Most Handsome Men," (2) he ranked ONE in 2018's "Sexiest Men In the World," and (3) he ranked ONE in the 2019 "100 Most Handsome Faces."
2018 Sexiest Man In the World
2018 2nd Most Handsome Face
Reasons Why Jungkook Is the "Golden Maknae"
Jungkook was given the nickname “Golden Maknae” because “maknae” means the youngest in Korean and golden is a metaphor for being multi-talented. While he is well-known as the best vocalist and one of the strongest dancers of BTS, there are many other talents that this handsome face has effortlessly shown in public which makes him even more addictive and lovable.
- He can perfectly sing in English without a hint of his Korean accent. In fact, he has performed “We Don’t Talk Anymore” live onstage with Charlie Puth. He also has a compilation of English cover songs in YouTube that are currently trending from 700k views to over 6 million views (and counting) and his cover for Paper Hearts has even gained 29 million views since it was released 3 years ago.
- He can dance to any music and any style from hip hop to jazz and can even mimic a girl group. Jungkook is one of the strongest dancers with very sharp moves that put emphasis to every step but looks weightless, supple and flawless, making his dance execution so effortless.
- He can rap. While BTS has Suga, RM and J-Hope as the rappers, Jungkook has rap verses on many of the BTS songs including “We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2” where he has completely shown his talent in rapping, “No More Dream”, and has even covered for RM’s rap verse during the 2015 MBC Music Festival because he couldn’t attend the year end celebration.
- He’s a songwriter, composer and producer. Jungkook has written 6 songs and produced 2 songs like “Love Is Not Over” and “Magic Shop.”
- He can run as fast as Speedy Gonzales. In 2016’s 400-meter relay race, Jungkook ran 40km/hour which is almost as fast as an Olympic athlete! All thanks to Mr. Speedy, BTS won the race!
- He is very creative and artistic. Jungkook can draw very well, take good photographs and has a knack for shooting and editing films.
- He is the strongest BTS member. Jungkook does his very best at everything. He’s the strongest with all the muscles needed for lifting and other physical activities so he excels on any challenge requiring stamina including boxing, swimming, soccer, basketball, track and even archery.
Jungkook's Weird But Interesting Habits
It’s a fact that Jungkook is sexy in so many ways because he’s attractive and multi-talented but there is more to his personality that makes him such an interesting celebrity. Whether it’s weird or cute, for a BTS A.R.M.Y, his habits are just pure adorable.
- He tilts his head whenever he’s unsure about something or is being challenged.
- He pouts his lips or pushes his tongue against his cheek whenever he’s feeling a bit jealous.
- He bites his nails when he’s nervous.
- Instead of covering his mouth when he yawns, he covers his nose.
- He always puts his face close to the camera.
- He stares intently at anyone who’s being interviewed or doing the talking.
- He sniffles a lot due to his rhinitis.
Jungkook's Best Solo Tracks
- Begin is Jungkook’s solo track from BTS album “Wings” in 2016. The song tells his story about moving to Seoul at a young age so he can become an idol, giving some heartwarming messages to his Hyungs (BTS Brothers) to express gratitude in taking care of him. Jungkook’s live performances on this amazing song has gained a lot of attention through millions of viewership, twitter comments and video clips about his remarkable vocal and dance performance.
- Euphoria is another solo track that gained its popularity all over the world for topping the Billboard Charts. The song is in BTS’ Love Yourself: Answer 2018 album and was even used as a soundtrack to the finale of HBO’s television series of the same name.
MTV Millenial Awards
© 2019 Shey Saints