Juri Takahashi Member of Girl Group Akihabara 48
Introduction to Juri Takahashi
Juri Takahashi (not to be confused with former member of AKB48 Minami Takahashi) is a member of the famous girl group Akihabara 48 and a captain of its Team B. I write this article with an enormous deep sense of gratitude for what AKB48 has done not just for Japan but for all of Asia! Who is Juri Takahashi? What follows is a series of interesting facts about Juri as well as a response for some of these facts.
Interesting Facts About Juri Takahashi
- It is no coincidence that Juri’s most admired AKB48 members are Minami Takahashi also known as Takamina, Mariko Shinoda, and Atsuko Maeda, all of these members were part of the original lineup in the beginning in the mid 2000’s.
- Juri loves to swim and go shopping.
- Juri’s favorite AKB48 songs are Zannen Shoujo and Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate.
- Her favorite animals are the panda and the raccoon.
- Juri likes the colors pink and orange.
- Her favorite desserts are the macaroon and acai bowl even though they count as being a food item so on a related note…
- Her favorite non-dessert is Nata de coco.
- Says that her favorite countries in the world are Turkey and Guam.
- Her favorite fish is anything that is bland.
- Her favorite juices are aloe vera juice, Yakult, and Chanmerry
- Continuing on the subject of food and drink, Juri’s favorite meats are beef tongue, short ribs, and loin.
- Juri’s favorite movie is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- Juri’s favorite weather is winter & rainy weather.
- Juri often oversleeps and she is prone to becoming tongue-tied.
- Juri is not strong at math.
- Has a future ambition to be an actress & model, something that is common for these girls to get involved in after they leave AKB48 and these associated groups.
- However, she is skilled at athletics and physical education, particularly long distance running.
- She is good when it comes to baking.
- She is known to have a short temper.
- Her birthday October 3 is actually the same as that of Aki Takajo! However Takahashi was born in 1997 of that month.
Takahashi Has a Birthday Event Scheduled
Takahashi was scheduled to have an event commemorating her birthday on February 6, 2019 however that event had to be postponed because she was involved in a traffic accident. It is said that she was riding home in a vehicle that was hit by another vehicle that was making a right turn in the opposite lane. Upon examination and analysis, doctors did not find any broken bones in Takahashi’s body but they told her to wait and see for the period of one week. Her birthday event will be at some time in or after March 2019.