Khloe Kardashian Weight, Height, and Diet Plan
Team Khloe! Khloe Kardashian does not look like her sisters for the most part, and that is a good thing, because she stands out -- especially in the body department.
In this hub we discuss Khloe Kardashian's weight, height, and the diet plan that helps keep her in shape.
Reputedly, Khloe Kardashian's weight is 145 lbs, her height is 5' 10, and her dress size is 6. This makes Khloe a fit woman, and a tall drink of water too.
She's Tall, but Her Husband is Taller
Although Khloe can look a little out of place standing next to her sisters because they are much shorter than her, Khloe is a fan of heels. As tall as she is she can even rock stiletto heels because she is married to Lamar Odom of the Los Angeles Clippers, who is 6' 10" in height -- a full foot taller than her!
A Lot of Women Struggle to be Khloe's Size
As a dress size six, Khloe is in a league of fit women that a lot of females would like to be in. While Khloe can eat more daily calories than a lot of women because of her stature, she has to be careful just like anyone else. Try keeping your weight down in a place like Hollywood where parties and set lunches are full of food.
And try the same living with a husband that likes to eat candy in bed like Lamar does. No easy task.
What's Great About this Diet
- Lots of fiber -- from vegetables and fruits
- Adequate protein from chicken, eggs, and milk
- Mid-morning snack provides an energy boost until lunch
- Adequate intake of 1,700 calories helps prevent both over-eating and eating too little
- Low in fat, yet still fulfilling
Khloe Kardashian Slideshow
Khloe's Diet Plan
All nutrition plans require balance to be healthy, and Khloe's reputed 1,700-calorie diet plan below, is no different.
- 1 cup wheat flakes
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 200-calorie vitamin-fortified energy bar
- 4 oz. grilled chicken breast
- 1 kaiser roll
- 2 teaspoons mayo
- Lettuce and tomato
- Mixed greens salad with grated carrots, tomato, and cucumber
- 2 hardboiled eggs, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dressing
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 16 grapes
Note: Always talk to your doctor before changing your diet.