- Entertainment and Media»
Kim Kardashian's Diet Plan
The last thing you should eat each night is a small treat. This keeps you motivated and helps you feel rewarded. If you are so inclined, you can eat it during the day instead. Here are some options. Choose one of the following:
- 1 oz dark chocolate
- 1 oz full-fat cheese
- Half-cup of ice cream (a plain flavor like strawberry or chocolate)
- 1 oz cashews or other nuts
What does Kim Kardashian eat? If you would like to have Kim K's shape and body size, take a look at the Kim Kardashian diet plan, the daily menu that she reportedly uses to stay in shape.
This diet isn't for women who want to be rail-thin, but for those who want a healthy body shape and to enjoy the food they eat everyday. You will enjoy three meals and two snacks a day. Here is a sample day's menu.
This menu plan equals approximately 1500 calories. This will fill you up without filling you out. You should enjoy this diet as you don't have to starve and you get a good amount healthy foods in your body!
Kim Kardashian's Diet Plan
The key here is a balance of protein, carbs, and plenty of fiber to keep you full and charged during the a.m. hours.
- 2 medium scrambled eggs cooked in pan with non-stick spray
- Whole wheat toast with 2 teaspoons butter.
- Fruit cup with grapefruit, peaches, and honeydew melon (1 cup). You may exchange any other kind of fruit as long as it is not dried.
Get a lot of fresh vegetables into your diet at lunch time, and keep the meal low-fat. This helps prevent your desire to nod off after you eat.
- Large green salad
- 2 tablespoons dressing
- 5 oz. sliced grilled chicken breast
You last meal of the day should be satisfying and filling. You will take in more vegetables, more protein from fish, and add some complex carbs.
- 4 oz wild Pacific salmon with lemon slices
- 1 cup steamed cauliflower and carrots
- 1 medium baked potato with 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
Kim Kardashian's Clease
Kim Kardashian's Cleanse
Kim endorsed QuickTrim as an effective calorie-burning and body cleansing method for losing weight. No wonder she looks so good.
QuickTrim is a two-week program that helps you burn calories 24/7. It includes supplements and an exercise plan, and also a more specific diet plan to help guarantee your success.
- Drink eight 8-oz. glasses of water daily.
- The above reflects a diet with some dairy omitted, as Kim reportedly sometimes likes to do. It is recommended that adults have milk, cheese, or yogurt in their daily diet as long as they aren't lactose-intolerant or vegan. If you choose to follow this diet, it is wise to add a calcium supplement.
- Kim's diet above is high in protein which helps you feel satisfied and less likely to give in to cravings.
- Always consult a doctor before changing your diet. This article is not meant to substitute medical advice.