List of the Top 10 Best Enrique Iglesias Songs for Ballroom and Latin Dancing
About This List
I created this list for fun, as something for Latin and Ballroom Dancers who are big Enrique Iglesias fans like me. This is a great way to come up with fun, contemporary songs for dance routines and performances, or just for practice and warm ups to get you started and in a good mood! I alphabetized the list by dance genre and have included Bachata, Bolero, Cha-Cha, and Rumba.
Do you know any Ballroom or Latin dances already?
Are you already a fan of Enrique Iglesias?
"Loco" by Enrique Iglesias (Bachata)
I love this bachata song by Enrique Iglesias. It's so passionate and full of emotion, and the combination of Enrique Iglesias and Romeo Santos in one song is amazing! This song always moves me whenever I dance bachata and is a must-have for any passionate bachata playlist!
BACHATA: "Loco" by Enrique Iglesias ft. Romeo Santos
"El Perdedor" by Enrique Iglesias
I love this bachata song by Enrique Iglesias and how his voice is full of such pain and longing! It's so romantic and sad and passionate all at the same time! It makes me want to hold onto my partner and get extra close with them. A perfect song for your bachata playlist or performance because it's got tons of emotion and character!
BACHATA: "El Perdedor" by Enrique Iglesias (English Translation: The Loser)
"Cuando Me Enamoro" by Enrique Iglesias ft. Juan Luis Guerra
I love this cha-cha by Enrique Iglesias ft. Juan Luis Guerra because it's so optimistic and romantic and full of good-feeling. It's a good tempo and very relaxing to dance to, great song for warming up or practicing your cha-cha! You can also dance a Rumba to this if you wanted to.
CHA-CHA: "Cuando Me Enamoro" by Enrique Iglesias ft. Juan Luis Guerra
"Dimelo" by Enrique Iglesias (Cha-Cha)
There's something about the song "Dimelo" by Enrique Iglesias that I just find addicting. The raw passion and energy in this song really resonate with me. Even when I'm just listening to this song in the car, it still makes me want to get up and dance! This is a faster-paced cha-cha song, but you can always slow it down a bit and work your way up to dancing it at regular-speed.
CHA-CHA: "Dimelo" by Enrique Iglesias
"Taking Back My Love" by Enrique Iglesias
This is a more contemporary American sound by Enrique Iglesias, perfect for a modern-style cha-cha routine with a lot of drama and passion and edge! You can also do a hip-hop routine to this song, or at least add some hip-hop/modern dance elements to your cha-cha routine if you wanted to mix things up a bit and add some depth and variety to your performance.
CHA-CHA: "Taking Back My Love" by Enrique Iglesias ft. Ciara
"Ayer" by Enrique Iglesias (Rumba/Bolero)
I love this song "Ayer" by Enrique Iglesias because it's really relaxing. It's perfect for bolero practice whenever I'm feeling stressed out because I find his voice very soothing. This song is also good for rumba if you don't know bolero. I would recommend this song for a bolero routine if you are looking for something passionate, but not overpowering to perform to.
RUMBA/BOLERO: "Ayer" by Enrique Iglesias
"Heroe" by Enrique Iglesias (Spanish Version)
I don't think that there's much I need to say about why this song is amazing; it's pretty self-explanatory once you listen to it. If you don't have this song on your rumba/ballroom playlist already, you should add it! This is a perfect song for rumba and bolero routines, especially for couples who are doing a special/romantic dance performance routine!
RUMBA/BOLERO: "Heroe" by Enrique Iglesias
"Heart Attack" by Enrique Iglesias (Rumba/Bolero)
This is a very modern style song that you can use for a bolero or rumba with free-style, hip-hop elements. I would recommend this song for dancers/couples for who are interested in performing a non-traditional bolero that is unique and edgy. It's also a good warm up song to get loosened up before you start dancing/practicing since the music allows for a lot of improvisational moments.
RUMBA/BOLERO: "Heart Attack" by Enrique Iglesias
"Lloro Por Ti" by Enrique Iglesias (Rumba/Bolero)
"Lloro Por Ti" by Enrique Iglesias (English Translation:"I Cry for You" is a great song for dancers who want a traditional sounding bolero or rumba song for practice or performance. It has beautiful lyrics and lots of passion and emotion.
RUMBA/BOLERO: "Lloro Por Ti" by Enrique Iglesias
"Ritmo Total" by Enrique Iglesias (Samba)
I actually used this song, "Ritmo Total" by Enrique Iglesias for a samba routine that I performed for my dance class. I like it for dancing because it's not too fast so you don't feel rushed, and it's passionate without being overpowering so you don't feel overwhelmed by the music.
SAMBA: "Ritmo Total" by Enrique Iglesias
Song List Summary
- Bachata: "Loco," El Perdedor"
- Cha-Cha: "Cuando Me Enamoro," "Dimelo," "Taking Back My Love"
- Rumba/Bolero: "Ayer," "Hereo," "Heart Attack," "Lloro Por Ti"
- Samba: "Ritmo Total"
I hope that you've enjoyed listening to this playlist as much as I have enjoyed making it! Check out my other playlists and dance-related articles below for even more good stuff! Happy Dancing!
Other Top 10 Song Playlists: Bachata, Salsa, Cha-Cha, and Merengue
- Top 10 Best Tropical Salsa Songs to Listen/Dance To
- Top 10 Most Romantic Bachata Songs to Listen and Dance To
- Top 10 Most Sexy Bachata Songs to Listen and Dance To
- List of the Top 10 Best Cha-cha Songs
- List of the Top 10 Best Merengue Songs
Social Etiquette/Interpersonal Relations at Dance
- How to Avoid People You Don't Want to Dance With
- How to Date Your Dance Partner and Have a Romantic Relationship at Dance
- How to Get Over Breaking Up with You Boyfriend/Dance Partner
- 10-Step Hygiene Checklist for Guys on How to Get Ready to Go Dancing
- How to Pick a Good Salsa/Latin Dance Partner
- How to Dance Salsa Well & Become A Really Good Dancer
- How to Get Started Salsa Dancing for Beginners
- 10 Ways How to Make Salsa Dancing Fun and Not Boring
- 10 Benefits of Learning How to Dance Salsa
- How to Dance Bachata Well and Become a Really Good Bachata Dancer
- What Clothes Women Should Wear to Dance Bachata
Other Types of Latin Dancing: Reggaeton and Zumba
- How to Dance Reggaeton and What to Expect at a "Latin Night" in a club or bar
- How to Get Started Dancing Zumba
- Why Men Should Go to Zumba
- List of the Top 10 Best Zumba Songs
What to Wear to Dance:
- What Kind of Shoes to Wear for Salsa, Bachata and Latin Dancing for Women
- Tips and Advice for Women on What Clothes To Wear for Salsa
- What Kind of Makeup You Should Wear for Salsa Dancing
- How to Take Care of Your Latin Dance Shoes
Where to Go Out Salsa/Latin Dancing:
© 2015 Anya Brodech